Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Centennial
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Centennial Colorado allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT services group. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT service providers do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations a practical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests through your own branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to become a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down new business owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, under your management, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for support group to shift account assignments to in-house personnel when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on more opportunities outside your core areas of expertise and serve additional territories without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT service firm by offering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of top-level IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Centennial, Colorado Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants offers Centennial, Colorado businesses a wide range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Firms in Centennial, Colorado
For more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Centennial, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.