Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Centennial
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Centennial Colorado enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular network support group. These services can help you add to your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network experts, desktop support specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience delivering online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service firms do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations a practical way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For more details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests using your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your designated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to become a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal support team, under your management, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows support group to shift service assignments to internal consultants once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably take on more jobs outside your core fields of excellence and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Centennial, Colorado Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers offers Centennial, Colorado organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Centennial, Colorado
To learn more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Centennial, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.