Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Centennial
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Centennial Colorado allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular network services group. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, expand your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and data security professionals have worked as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT support providers rarely have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable you to increase your support volume, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the number of locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
For additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is available across the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests through your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your dedicated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows you to act as a single source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house support group, under your coordination, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for you to transfer account assignments to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs beyond your core areas of expertise and serve additional territories without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Centennial, Colorado Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers offers Centennial, Colorado organizations a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Firms in Centennial, Colorado
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Centennial, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.