Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Centennial
Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Centennial Colorado allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT support group. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's range of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service organizations seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms a practical way to retain their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable you to increase your support workload, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests by means of your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows you to act as a single source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support group, under your coordination, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and efficiently take on additional jobs outside your main areas of expertise and open new geographies without the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progent's engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Centennial, Colorado Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can deliver Centennial, Colorado businesses a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Organizations in Centennial, Colorado
For more details about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Centennial, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.