Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Centennial
Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Centennial Colorado allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT support team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progent's transparency helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms seldom have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the number of locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports via your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your assigned email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills steadily without having to say no to new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, under your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for you to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely accept additional jobs outside your main fields of excellence and open additional territories without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service firm by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective remote support saves money and produces quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Centennial, Colorado Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Centennial, Colorado companies a broad range of online consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Centennial, Colorado
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Centennial, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.