Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Centennial
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Centennial Colorado allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT support team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent expansions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service providers seldom have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms a practical way to retain their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to become a sole source for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your direction, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to make sure all services delivered are fully documented. This enables support group to shift service assignments to internal personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs outside your core areas of expertise and serve new geographies without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Centennial, Colorado Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Centennial, Colorado organizations a broad array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Firms in Centennial, Colorado
To learn more information about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Centennial, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.