Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Centennial
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Centennial Colorado enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your own branding as a transparent extension of your regular IT support team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support firms do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their custom branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable you to expand your support volume, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see more details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit requests using your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your assigned email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without having to decline opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your coordination, and bills you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This enables your IT support organization to shift service assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more opportunities beyond your main fields of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Centennial, Colorado Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can deliver Centennial, Colorado organizations a wide range of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in Centennial, Colorado
To learn more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Centennial, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.