Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Chandler organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Chandler, Arizona businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Chandler, Arizona company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.