Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Chandler organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Chandler, Arizona businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Chandler, Arizona company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.