Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Chandler organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Chandler, Arizona organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Chandler, Arizona organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.