Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Chandler company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Chandler, Arizona businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Chandler, Arizona business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.