Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Chandler company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Chandler, Arizona businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Chandler, Arizona business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.