Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Chandler company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Chandler, Arizona businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Chandler, Arizona company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.