Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Chandler company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Chandler, Arizona companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Chandler, Arizona business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.