Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Chandler company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Chandler, Arizona companies to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Chandler, Arizona business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.