Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Chandler company to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Chandler, Arizona companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Chandler, Arizona business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.