Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Chandler
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Chandler Arizona allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your brand as a seamless extension of your in-house network services group. This can help you add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service organizations rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations a practical way to retain their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests through your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your dedicated email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house support group, responding to your management, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables your IT support organization to transfer service assignments to internal personnel when you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept more jobs beyond your core areas of excellence and open additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support firm by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Chandler, Arizona Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Chandler, Arizona businesses a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers in Chandler, Arizona
To learn more information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Chandler, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.