Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Chandler
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Chandler Arizona enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT services team. This can help you grow your client base, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support companies rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit requests by means of your own branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to act as a single source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to decline opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support team, responding to your direction, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows your IT support organization to shift account assignments to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably accept additional jobs beyond your core fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Chandler, Arizona Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Chandler, Arizona businesses a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Chandler, Arizona
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Chandler, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.