Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Chandler
Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Chandler Arizona enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT support group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide roster of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and data security professionals have worked as transparent expansions to the support groups of some of the world's biggest IT support firms. Progent's range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of experience providing remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service firms seldom have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests through your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to act as a single source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, under your coordination, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer service responsibilities to internal personnel when you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and affordably accept more jobs outside your main areas of excellence and serve new territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Chandler, Arizona Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Chandler, Arizona companies a wide array of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Chandler, Arizona
To learn more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Chandler, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.