Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Chandler
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Chandler Arizona enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a transparent extension of your in-house network support group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as transparent extensions to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service organizations do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to retain their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests using your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, under your direction, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to in-house personnel once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely take on additional opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and serve additional territories without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Chandler, Arizona Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers offers Chandler, Arizona businesses a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Chandler, Arizona
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Chandler, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.