Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Charleston company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Charleston, South Carolina organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your existing conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Charleston, South Carolina organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.