Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Charleston organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Charleston, South Carolina companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Charleston, South Carolina company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.