Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Charleston organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Charleston, South Carolina businesses to with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Charleston, South Carolina business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.