Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Charleston organization to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Charleston, South Carolina businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Charleston, South Carolina business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.