Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Charleston company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Charleston, South Carolina businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Charleston, South Carolina business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.