Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Charleston organization to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Charleston, South Carolina businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be especially complicated if you must manage a combination of personal equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote support for both legacy and current IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This provides network managers more control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote support for setting up routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by families and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Mission-critical processes might require backup Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking ISPs, picking sensible service packages, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Charleston, South Carolina organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.