Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Charleston company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Charleston, South Carolina organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the network infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be particularly complicated if you must manage a combination of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote help for both legacy as well as modern technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to create a secure connection for authorized remote employees to access IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote consulting for deploying routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as security issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by providing expertise that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Business-critical processes may require backup Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for picking ISPs, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Charleston, South Carolina company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.