Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Charleston organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Charleston, South Carolina companies to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be especially complicated if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment like PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless appliances from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote help for both outdated as well as current technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to assist you to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to establish a safe connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT assets situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online consulting for integrating routers from a range of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by families and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Mission-critical processes might demand backup Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking ISPs, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Charleston, South Carolina organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.