Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Charleston company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Charleston, South Carolina organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a mix of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background providing remote support for both legacy and current IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to assist you to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authorized remote employees to use IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a teleworker to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online support for integrating routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as security issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing services like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Mission-critical processes might demand backup Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for selecting service providers, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up redundant Internet access. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Charleston, South Carolina organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.