Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Charlotte organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Charlotte, North Caroline organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Charlotte, North Caroline company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.