Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Charlotte organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Charlotte, North Caroline organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Charlotte, North Caroline company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.