Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Charlotte organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Charlotte, North Caroline organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Charlotte, North Caroline company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.