Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Charlotte company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Charlotte, North Caroline businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your existing conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Charlotte, North Caroline business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.