Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Charlotte organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Charlotte, North Caroline companies to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Charlotte, North Caroline organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.