Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Charlotte company to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Charlotte, North Caroline companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Charlotte, North Caroline organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.