Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Charlotte organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Charlotte, North Caroline organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Charlotte, North Caroline business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.