Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Charlotte company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Charlotte, North Caroline companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be especially challenging if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware such as PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless appliances from various manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authorized at-home employees to use IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable an at-home worker to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This gives network managers substantial control over the digital environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online support for deploying home routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by the whole family and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Business-critical processes might demand backup Internet connections in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking ISPs, choosing sensible service offerings, and integrating redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Charlotte, North Caroline business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.