Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Charlotte organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Charlotte, North Caroline companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning remote work ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be especially complex if you have to manage a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online help for both outdated as well as current technologies in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authenticated remote employees to use IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online consulting for integrating routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can cause throughput and security issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering services like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Business-critical applications might demand backup Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Charlotte, North Caroline company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.