Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Charlotte organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Charlotte, North Caroline companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a mix of personal equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote help for both outdated as well as modern technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist you to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a secure connection for authorized remote employees to access IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad range of devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a telecommuter to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online support for setting up home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as security issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration help.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Vital processes might demand redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Charlotte, North Caroline company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.