Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Charlotte company to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Charlotte, North Caroline organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the network infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you have to manage a combination of personal hardware like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both legacy as well as modern technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to establish a safe connection for authenticated at-home employees to access IT assets situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad range of devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable an at-home worker to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This gives IT managers substantial control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online support for integrating routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting an entire household and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Business-critical processes may require backup Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking ISPs, choosing sensible service packages, and configuring redundant Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Charlotte, North Caroline business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.