Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Chatsworth organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Chatsworth, California businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Chatsworth, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.