Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Chatsworth organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Chatsworth, California companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Chatsworth, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.