Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Chatsworth organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Chatsworth, California organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Chatsworth, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.