Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Chatsworth organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Chatsworth, California companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Chatsworth, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.