Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Chatsworth organization to select the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Chatsworth, California companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Chatsworth, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.