Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Chatsworth company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Chatsworth, California companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Chatsworth, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.