Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Chattanooga
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Chattanooga Tennessee allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your regular network support group. This can help you add to your client base, expand your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support firms rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an economical way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
To see more details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is available across the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports via your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to turn down opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your management, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to internal personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept more opportunities outside your main fields of excellence and open new territories without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network service firm by delivering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Chattanooga, Tennessee Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers Chattanooga, Tennessee companies a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Chattanooga, Tennessee
To learn more details about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Chattanooga, Tennessee, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.