Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Chattanooga
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in Chattanooga Tennessee enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your own branding as a transparent extension of your in-house network services group. These services can help you add to your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's nationwide roster of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you elevate and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support providers do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
For additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests by means of your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, responding to your direction, and bills you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift service assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and serve new geographies without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Major Certifications: Progent's engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Chattanooga, Tennessee Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers offers Chattanooga, Tennessee businesses a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Chattanooga, Tennessee
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Chattanooga, Tennessee, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.