Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Chattanooga
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Chattanooga Tennessee allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your regular network support team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support providers rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests using your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your specified email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to become a single source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without having to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal support group, responding to your coordination, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for you to shift account responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs outside your main areas of expertise and open additional geographies without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Chattanooga, Tennessee Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Chattanooga, Tennessee organizations a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Chattanooga, Tennessee
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Chattanooga, Tennessee, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.