Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Chattanooga
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Chattanooga Tennessee enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your regular IT support team. This can help you add to your revenue, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and data security consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support organizations rarely have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For more details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests by means of your custom branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to act as a single point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, under your management, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows you to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept additional jobs beyond your core areas of expertise and open additional territories without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Chattanooga, Tennessee Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants can provide Chattanooga, Tennessee companies a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Chattanooga, Tennessee
For more details about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Chattanooga, Tennessee, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.