Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Chesapeake
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in Chesapeake Virginia allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your in-house network support group. This can help you add to your client base, expand your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide roster of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the support staffs of some of the world's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency lets you elevate and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background delivering online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an economical way to keep their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
For more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit incident reports via your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to ensure that all IT services performed are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely take on additional opportunities outside your main fields of excellence and open additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Chesapeake, Virginia Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Chesapeake, Virginia companies a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Chesapeake, Virginia
For additional information about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Chesapeake, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.