Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Chesapeake
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Chesapeake Virginia allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a transparent extension of your regular IT support group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, fill out your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent extensions to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of background delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of a successful Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms an affordable way to keep their custom branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is available across the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter incident reports through your branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your direction, and invoices you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables you to transfer service responsibilities to internal personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely accept additional jobs outside your core areas of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient online support saves money and produces fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Chesapeake, Virginia Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers can deliver Chesapeake, Virginia businesses a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Chesapeake, Virginia
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Chesapeake, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.