Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Chesapeake
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Chesapeake Virginia allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular network services group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, fill out your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, PC support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of background providing online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter requests through your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your designated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows you to act as a single source for practically all technical expertise your customers may require. You can grow your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your coordination, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for you to shift account assignments to internal consultants once you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely take on more jobs outside your core areas of excellence and open new territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Chesapeake, Virginia Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers can deliver Chesapeake, Virginia businesses a wide array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Chesapeake, Virginia
For additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Chesapeake, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.