Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Chesapeake
Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Chesapeake Virginia enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular network support group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, flesh out your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network engineers, desktop support specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT service business, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you elevate and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT service providers do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow you to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your company can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests by means of your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to become a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal support team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for support group to shift account assignments to internal consultants when you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept additional jobs outside your core fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network support provider by offering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Major Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Chesapeake, Virginia Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants offers Chesapeake, Virginia businesses a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Chesapeake, Virginia
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Chesapeake, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.