Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Cheyenne company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Cheyenne, Wyoming organizations to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Cheyenne, Wyoming business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.