Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Cheyenne organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Cheyenne, Wyoming organizations to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Cheyenne, Wyoming organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.