Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Cheyenne organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Cheyenne, Wyoming companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Cheyenne, Wyoming company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.