Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Cheyenne organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Cheyenne, Wyoming businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Cheyenne, Wyoming business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.