Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Cheyenne company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Cheyenne, Wyoming organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Cheyenne, Wyoming company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.