Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Cheyenne organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Cheyenne, Wyoming organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Cheyenne, Wyoming organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.