Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Chicago company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Chicago, Illinois businesses to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Chicago, Illinois organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.