Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Chicago organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Chicago, Illinois companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Chicago, Illinois company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.