Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Chicago organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Chicago, Illinois businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Chicago, Illinois organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.