Expanding your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Chicago organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Chicago, Illinois businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Chicago, Illinois business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.