Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Chicago company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Chicago, Illinois companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing products from major technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Chicago, Illinois company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.