Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Cincinnati
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Cincinnati Ohio allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a transparent extension of your in-house network services group. These services can help you grow your revenue, expand your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and data security professionals have worked as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of background delivering online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service providers seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations a practical way to keep their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports using your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to turn down opportunities due to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal support group, under your direction, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to ensure that all IT services performed are fully described. This allows support group to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and open new territories without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network support provider by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support saves money and produces quick results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Cincinnati, Ohio Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Cincinnati, Ohio companies a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Cincinnati, Ohio
For additional information about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Cincinnati, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.