Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Cincinnati
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Cincinnati Ohio allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent augmentation of your regular network services group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, expand your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, desktop support technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent expansions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT support firms seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports by means of your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your designated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal support group, under your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service documentation platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This allows support group to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs outside your main fields of excellence and open new territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Cincinnati, Ohio Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers offers Cincinnati, Ohio businesses a broad array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Cincinnati, Ohio
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Cincinnati, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.