Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Cincinnati
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Cincinnati Ohio allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a transparent extension of your regular IT support group. These services can help you add to your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you elevate and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service providers rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an economical way to retain their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports through your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your specified email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal support team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting system to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and open new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Cincinnati, Ohio Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can deliver Cincinnati, Ohio companies a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Cincinnati, Ohio
For more details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Cincinnati, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.