Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Cincinnati
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Cincinnati Ohio allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house network services group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support firms do not have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests using your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to become a single point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your coordination, and bills you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation system to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly documented. This enables your IT support organization to shift account assignments to internal consultants when you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and safely take on more opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and serve new geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Cincinnati, Ohio Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can deliver Cincinnati, Ohio businesses a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Organizations in Cincinnati, Ohio
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Cincinnati, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.