Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Cincinnati
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in Cincinnati Ohio allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house network services group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless extensions to the IT staffs of some of the world's largest IT support firms. Progent's breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's transparency lets you elevate and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service providers features seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT support companies rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the number of locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests via your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your assigned email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support team, responding to your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting system to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift service assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably accept more jobs outside your core fields of expertise and open additional territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service provider by offering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide range of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Cincinnati, Ohio Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers offers Cincinnati, Ohio businesses a broad range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Cincinnati, Ohio
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Cincinnati, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.