Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Cincinnati
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Cincinnati Ohio allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a transparent extension of your regular network support group. These services can help you add to your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT support companies rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms a practical way to retain their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter requests via your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your specified email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline new business owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation platform to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables you to transfer service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional jobs outside your main areas of expertise and open new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large team of top-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Cincinnati, Ohio Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Cincinnati, Ohio companies a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Cincinnati, Ohio
For more details about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Cincinnati, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.