As the industry's number one source of networking products, Cisco offers the most comprehensive range of appliances and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, scalable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier engineers have experience serving the unique needs of Internet Service Providers by helping them to architect, implement, and support fault-tolerant, scalable systems appropriate for public network applications.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Design and deploy ISP network that minimizes capital and support costs and simplifies network management
- Configure and maintain advanced ATM and MPLS service aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive customer populations
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbones and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Help in deploying Cisco's network management solutions, upgrade Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff engineers in isolating and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and executing migrations of equipment and interfaces
- Design specialized system and bandwidth accounting solutions for customer bill back
- Build network management mechanisms that rapidly identify and defend against the impacts of DDoS assaults
- Design and integrate metro network environments and distributed POPs
- Help with scaling and administration of metro wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS MPLS
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows Internet Service Providers to build smart environments that deliver a broad variety of services over one system. This cost-effective solution can be integrated transparently across any existing environment, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is independent of access protocols, subscribers with differing connectivity interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their existing environments.
Integration of MPLS application pieces such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of fast, scalable, and protected networks that guarantee SLAs.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by up to a quarter and realize an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE as opposed to merely installing the plain vanilla functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can assist Internet service providers with the development, configuration, deployment, and support of shared public network solutions that take full advantage of Cisco's MPLS to optimize performance, provide secure connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
For additional details about Progent's engineering help for Cisco products, pick a subject:
To get in touch with Progent about technical expertise for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.