As the market's leader in networking solutions, Cisco offers the most complete line of appliances and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, scalable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- Premier consultants have experience addressing the special needs of ISPs by assisting them to design, implement, and support high-availability, scalable systems appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider network that minimizes equipment and operating costs and simplifies system management
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's software management tools, upgrade IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco internal support experts in isolating and resolving complex software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of devices and interfaces
- Design custom network management and usage accounting applications for customer bill back
- Build system management mechanisms that rapidly identify and defend against the damage of DDoS attacks
- Design and integrate metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with scaling and managing of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS MPLS enables service providers to build intelligent networks that deliver a wide selection of functions over one infrastructure. This economical technology can be deployed seamlessly across any existing environment, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is isolated from access technologies, subscribers with differing connectivity interfaces can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their current environments.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 enables the development of fast, expandable, and secure networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by up to a quarter and realize an additional 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than only providing the conventional connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can help ISPs with the design, configuration, implementation, and provisioning of next-generation public network environments that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to maximize bandwidth, provide protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To see more details about Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco solutions, pick a topic:
If you wish to ask Progent about technical help for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.