As the world's number one source of IP networking solutions, Cisco provides the most comprehensive line of devices and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell safe, scalable, feature-rich mixed media services. Progent's Cisco- Premier network engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the unique requirements of ISPs by helping them to architect, implement, and support high-availability, expandable systems appropriate for public network applications.
Services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Plan and deploy ISP network that minimizes equipment and support costs and streamlines network management
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS service aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large client bases
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbones and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in deploying Cisco's software management solutions, update IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff engineers in isolating and resolving complex software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of appliances and modules
- Develop custom system and usage accounting solutions for client billing
- Build network monitoring mechanisms that rapidly identify and block the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Plan and integrate metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Help with scaling and administration of metro Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS MPLS
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching enables ISPs to build intelligent networks that deliver a wide variety of services over one infrastructure. This economical solution can be integrated transparently across any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or Ethernet. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity protocols, subscribers with differing access interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without modifying their current environments.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application components including MPLS VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, GMPLS, and IPV6 allows the creation of highly efficient, scalable, and secure networks that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to break even by as much as 25% and realize an extra 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE as opposed to only providing the bare bones functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the design, configuration, implementation, and provisioning of next-generation public network solutions that derive all the benefits of MPLS to maximize throughput, provide secure connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To see more information concerning Progent's professional help for Cisco networking products, select a subject:
If you wish to ask Progent about engineering expertise for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.