As the market's leader in IP networking products, Cisco provides the most complete line of appliances and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, expandable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the special requirements of ISPs by assisting them to design, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable systems appropriate for shared public network applications.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Plan and deploy ISP network that minimizes equipment and operating expense and streamlines network administration
- Configure and maintain advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client bases
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbones and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Help in install Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and resolving complex software bugs, and performing migrations of equipment and modules
- Create specialized system and bandwidth tracking applications for client bill back
- Build network monitoring platforms that rapidly detect and defend against the impacts of DoS attacks
- Plan and integrate metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with expanding and administration of metro Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows service providers to build intelligent environments that support a broad variety of functions over a single infrastructure. This cost-effective solution can be integrated seamlessly over any existing environment, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Because MPLS is isolated from connectivity protocols, customers with differing access interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their existing environments.
Combining MPLS application pieces including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 allows the creation of fast, scalable, and protected network environments that ensure SLAs.
ISPs can reduce their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an extra 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE rather than only installing the bare bones functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can help service providers with the planning, set up, deployment, and provisioning of next-generation public network solutions that derive all the benefits of MPLS technology to maximize performance, deliver protected connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
For additional details concerning Progent's engineering support for Cisco products, pick a subject:
In order to ask Progent about consulting help for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.