As the market's leader in networking products, Cisco provides the most extensive line of devices and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to sell highly secure, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the special needs of ISPs by helping them to design, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, scalable systems appropriate for shared public network environments.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Design and deploy ISP network that minimizes capital and operating expense and streamlines network management
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbones and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Help in install Cisco's network control tools, update IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and resolving complex software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of appliances and interfaces
- Design custom network management and usage tracking applications for client bill back
- Build system management engines that quickly detect and block the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Plan and configure metropolitan network configurations and distributed POPs
- Assist with scaling and managing of metro wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS MPLS allows Internet Service Providers to implement smart environments that support a broad selection of services over a single system. This economical technology can be deployed transparently across any existing environment, such as IP, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access technologies, customers with various access links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their current systems.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application components including Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 enables the development of highly efficient, expandable, and secure networks that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can accelerate their time to break even by up to a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth capability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE as opposed to only installing the plain vanilla connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can help service providers with the planning, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of intelligent public network environments that derive all the benefits of MPLS technology to maximize performance, deliver secure connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
For more information about Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco networking products, choose a subject:
In order to contact Progent about professional expertise for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.