As the world's leader in IP networking products, Cisco offers the most comprehensive line of devices and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell safe, expandable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the unique needs of ISPs by assisting service providers to design, deploy, and support high-availability, scalable systems appropriate for shared public network environments.
Services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Design and implement ISP infrastructure that minimizes equipment and operating expense and simplifies network administration
- Set up and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client populations
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbones and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's software control tools, update Cisco IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco staff engineers in identifying and resolving sophisticated software problems, and executing migrations of appliances and modules
- Develop specialized network management and bandwidth accounting applications for client billing
- Build system monitoring mechanisms that quickly detect and defend against the impacts of DoS attacks
- Design and integrate metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with scaling and managing of metro Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS MPLS allows service providers to implement intelligent networks that support a wide selection of services over one infrastructure. This cost-effective technology can be deployed seamlessly across any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity protocols, subscribers with various access interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their current systems.
Integration of MPLS application pieces including MPLS VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 allows the development of fast, scalable, and protected networks that guarantee SLAs.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to break even by as much as a quarter and realize an additional 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of only installing the bare bones functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can help service providers with the planning, set up, implementation, and management of large public networks that take full advantage of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize throughput, deliver safe connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
For additional details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco products, pick a topic:
If you wish to contact Progent about engineering support for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.