As the market's leader in IP networking solutions, Cisco provides the most complete line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling ISPs to deliver highly secure, scalable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- Certified network consultants have experience serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to architect, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, scalable systems suitable for shared public network applications.
Consulting services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes capital and support costs and streamlines network administration
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS service aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large customer populations
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade IOS software implementations, work with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and resolving complex software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and interfaces
- Create specialized network management and bandwidth tracking applications for client bill back
- Implement network monitoring engines that quickly detect and defend against the impacts of DDoS assaults
- Plan and integrate metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with scaling and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS MPLS
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows service providers to build smart environments that support a broad variety of services over one infrastructure. This cost-effective solution can be deployed seamlessly across any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Because MPLS is independent of connectivity protocols, subscribers with various connectivity links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their existing systems.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 enables the development of highly efficient, scalable, and protected network environments that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an additional 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than merely providing the bare bones functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can help Internet service providers with the design, set up, deployment, and support of large public network environments that take full advantage of MPLS technology to optimize throughput, provide protected connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To learn additional details concerning Progent's engineering support for Cisco networking products, choose a subject:
If you wish to get in touch with Progent about technical help for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.