As the industry's leader in IP networking products, Cisco offers the most extensive line of appliances and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, scalable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to architect, deploy, and support high-availability, expandable systems appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Design and implement ISP infrastructure that lowers equipment and operating costs and simplifies system management
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client bases
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbones and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Help in install Cisco's software management solutions, upgrade IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of equipment and modules
- Create custom system and bandwidth tracking solutions for customer billing
- Build system monitoring mechanisms that rapidly identify and defend against the damage of Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Design and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Help with scaling and administration of metro Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS MPLS
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching enables service providers to build smart environments that support a broad range of functions over a single system. This economical technology can be deployed transparently over any existing infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Because MPLS is independent of connectivity protocols, subscribers with differing access links can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their existing environments.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol allows the development of highly efficient, scalable, and secure network environments that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to break even by as much as a quarter and realize an extra 50% of bandwidth capability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE rather than merely providing the bare bones functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can assist ISPs with the development, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of large public network solutions that derive all the benefits of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize bandwidth, deliver secure connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
To see more information concerning Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco technology, choose a subject:
If you wish to get in touch with Progent about engineering assistance for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.