As the industry's number one source of networking solutions, Cisco offers the most comprehensive range of devices and technologies for enabling ISPs to sell safe, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Certified network engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by helping service providers to design, implement, and support high-availability, scalable network solutions suitable for public network environments.
Services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Plan and implement ISP infrastructure that minimizes equipment and operating expense and simplifies system administration
- Configure and maintain advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive customer populations
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Help in install Cisco's network management tools, update Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and resolving complex software bugs, and performing migrations of equipment and modules
- Create custom system and bandwidth tracking applications for customer bill back
- Build network management mechanisms that quickly detect and block the damage of DDoS attacks
- Plan and integrate metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with scaling and managing of metro Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) enables ISPs to build smart networks that support a wide variety of functions over a single infrastructure. This economical technology can be deployed transparently across any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of access technologies, customers with various connectivity links can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing systems.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 allows the development of fast, expandable, and secure networks that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to profitability by as much as 25% and realize an additional 50% of bandwidth capability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE instead of merely providing the baseline functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can help service providers with the design, configuration, deployment, and management of next-generation public network solutions that take full advantage of Cisco IOS MPLS to maximize performance, provide safe connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To see more information concerning Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco products, pick a topic:
In order to contact Progent about technical help for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.