As the market's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco offers the most comprehensive line of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing ISPs to deliver safe, scalable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier network engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the special needs of ISPs by assisting them to architect, implement, and maintain high-availability, scalable network solutions suitable for shared public network applications.
Consulting services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Design and deploy ISP network that minimizes equipment and operating expense and streamlines system management
- Configure and troubleshoot high-end ATM and MPLS service aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbones and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Help in install Cisco's network control solutions, update Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco staff engineers in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software bugs, and executing migrations of devices and interfaces
- Develop custom network management and bandwidth tracking applications for client bill back
- Build system management platforms that rapidly detect and defend against the damage of DDoS attacks
- Design and integrate metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with expanding and administration of metro Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS MPLS allows ISPs to build smart networks that support a broad variety of functions over one infrastructure. This economical technology can be integrated transparently across any existing environment, such as IP, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is independent of connectivity technologies, subscribers with differing access interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing systems.
Integration of MPLS application pieces including layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the development of fast, scalable, and protected networks that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can accelerate their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth capability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering as opposed to merely providing the baseline connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can help Internet service providers with the development, set up, deployment, and management of shared public network solutions that derive all the benefits of MPLS technology to optimize throughput, deliver safe connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
For additional details about Progent's professional assistance for Cisco networking products, pick a subject:
To contact Progent about engineering help for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.