As the industry's leader in IP networking solutions, Cisco provides the most comprehensive range of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell highly secure, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Certified network engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the unique needs of ISPs by assisting service providers to architect, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable systems appropriate for public network environments.
Services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Plan and implement ISP infrastructure that lowers equipment and support costs and simplifies system support
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS service aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbone providers and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's software management solutions, update Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco internal support experts in isolating and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and performing migrations of appliances and modules
- Create custom system and usage accounting solutions for client bill back
- Build system management platforms that rapidly detect and block the damage of DDoS attacks
- Plan and configure metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with scaling and managing of metropolitan wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching enables service providers to implement intelligent networks that support a wide range of functions over one system. This cost-effective technology can be integrated seamlessly across any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is isolated from access technologies, subscribers with differing access links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without changing their existing systems.
Combining MPLS application components such as Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol allows the creation of high-performance, scalable, and secure networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can reduce their time to profitability by as much as a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth capability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than merely installing the conventional connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can help Internet service providers with the design, configuration, implementation, and management of shared public network environments that take full advantage of MPLS technology to maximize bandwidth, deliver secure connectivity, and comply with SLAs.
To see additional information about Progent's professional assistance for Cisco networking products, choose a subject:
To contact Progent about consulting expertise for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.