As the industry's leader in IP networking products, Cisco offers the most comprehensive range of appliances and technologies for enabling ISPs to deliver highly secure, expandable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of ISPs by assisting service providers to design, deploy, and support high-availability, expandable systems appropriate for shared public network environments.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified engineers include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider network that lowers equipment and operating costs and streamlines network support
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer bases
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbones and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in deploying Cisco's software control solutions, update Cisco IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and resolving sophisticated software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and interfaces
- Create custom system and bandwidth tracking applications for customer bill back
- Build system management mechanisms that quickly detect and defend against the impacts of DoS assaults
- Plan and configure metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with expanding and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) enables ISPs to build smart environments that support a wide range of functions over a single infrastructure. This economical technology can be integrated transparently across any in-place infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Because MPLS is isolated from access protocols, subscribers with differing access interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their current environments.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 allows the creation of highly efficient, expandable, and protected networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by up to 25% and achieve an additional 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of merely installing the plain vanilla functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can help ISPs with the planning, configuration, deployment, and support of next-generation public network solutions that take full advantage of MPLS to maximize bandwidth, deliver safe connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To find out additional information concerning Progent's professional expertise for Cisco solutions, choose a subject:
If you wish to ask Progent about professional assistance for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.