As the industry's leader in networking products, Cisco offers the most complete range of devices and technologies for enabling ISPs to deliver highly secure, scalable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified engineers have experience addressing the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by helping service providers to design, deploy, and support high-availability, expandable systems suitable for shared public network environments.
Consulting services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes equipment and operating costs and simplifies network management
- Configure and troubleshoot high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive client populations
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbones and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Help in install Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff engineers in identifying and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and executing migrations of appliances and interfaces
- Design specialized system and usage accounting solutions for customer bill back
- Implement network management platforms that quickly identify and block the impacts of Denial of Service attacks
- Design and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with expanding and managing of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching enables Internet Service Providers to implement smart environments that deliver a wide selection of services over a single infrastructure. This economical solution can be deployed transparently across any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is isolated from connectivity protocols, customers with various access links can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their existing environments.
Combining MPLS application components including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the development of highly efficient, scalable, and protected network environments that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can reduce their time to profitability by as much as 25% and realize an extra 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE rather than merely installing the baseline connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist service providers with the planning, set up, implementation, and management of shared public networks that take full advantage of MPLS to maximize performance, deliver safe connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
To learn more information about Progent's professional help for Cisco products, choose a subject:
To contact Progent about engineering help for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.