As the market's leader in IP networking products, Cisco provides the most comprehensive range of devices and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to sell highly secure, expandable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of ISPs by assisting them to architect, implement, and support high-availability, expandable network solutions suitable for public network applications.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Plan and implement ISP network that lowers capital and operating expense and simplifies system management
- Set up and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large client populations
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbone providers and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's network management solutions, update Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of devices and interfaces
- Develop custom network management and usage accounting solutions for client bill back
- Implement network monitoring engines that quickly detect and defend against the impacts of DDoS assaults
- Plan and configure metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with expanding and managing of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS MPLS
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows service providers to build smart networks that support a broad selection of functions over one infrastructure. This economical solution can be integrated seamlessly over any existing environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Because MPLS is independent of connectivity technologies, customers with differing access interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current environments.
Integration of MPLS application pieces such as Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the creation of high-performance, expandable, and protected networks that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to break even by up to 25% and realize an additional 50% of bandwidth capability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than merely installing the baseline connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can help service providers with the design, set up, implementation, and management of intelligent public network environments that derive all the benefits of MPLS to optimize throughput, deliver safe connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To find out additional details concerning Progent's engineering assistance for Cisco solutions, choose a topic:
If you wish to contact Progent about technical assistance for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.