As the market's leader in networking solutions, Cisco offers the most comprehensive line of devices and technologies for enabling ISPs to deliver safe, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the special requirements of ISPs by assisting them to architect, implement, and support high-availability, expandable network solutions appropriate for public network applications.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes equipment and support costs and streamlines network support
- Set up and maintain advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbones and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's software control tools, upgrade IOS software implementations, work with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and modules
- Design custom system and bandwidth tracking applications for customer billing
- Implement network monitoring mechanisms that rapidly identify and defend against the impacts of DDoS attacks
- Design and configure metro network configurations and distributed POPs
- Assist with expanding and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS MPLS allows ISPs to build intelligent networks that deliver a wide variety of functions over one system. This cost-effective technology can be integrated transparently over any existing environment, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access technologies, customers with differing access interfaces can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without changing their current environments.
Combining MPLS application components such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 enables the creation of highly efficient, scalable, and protected network environments that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can reduce their time to break even by as much as a quarter and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE instead of only installing the conventional functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can help service providers with the planning, set up, implementation, and support of next-generation public network environments that take full advantage of MPLS to optimize throughput, provide protected connectivity, and meet SLAs.
For more information about Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco products, pick a topic:
If you wish to contact Progent about engineering support for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.