As the world's leader in IP networking products, Cisco offers the most extensive line of devices and technologies for allowing ISPs to sell safe, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network engineers have experience addressing the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to design, implement, and support fault-tolerant, scalable network solutions appropriate for public network applications.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Design and implement ISP network that minimizes capital and support costs and streamlines system support
- Set up and maintain advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive client bases
- Manage the transparent switchover between backbones and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco internal engineers in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software bugs, and executing migrations of appliances and interfaces
- Create specialized network management and usage accounting solutions for client billing
- Implement network monitoring mechanisms that quickly identify and block the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Design and configure metro network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with scaling and administration of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows ISPs to implement smart networks that deliver a wide variety of services over a single infrastructure. This economical solution can be deployed seamlessly over any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Because MPLS is independent of connectivity protocols, customers with various access interfaces can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their existing environments.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as MPLS VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 allows the development of highly efficient, scalable, and secure network environments that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can accelerate their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an extra 50% of throughput capability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than only providing the plain vanilla connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can help service providers with the design, configuration, implementation, and support of next-generation public networks that derive all the benefits of MPLS to optimize bandwidth, provide secure connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
For more details about Progent's engineering assistance for Cisco products, select a topic:
In order to contact Progent about technical assistance for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.