As the industry's leader in IP networking products, Cisco offers the most complete line of devices and technologies for enabling ISPs to sell highly secure, expandable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified consultants have experience serving the special needs of ISPs by helping service providers to architect, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable network solutions suitable for public network applications.
Services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Design and deploy ISP infrastructure that minimizes equipment and operating costs and simplifies system support
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client populations
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbones and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Assist in deploying Cisco's software management solutions, update Cisco IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and resolving complex software problems, and executing migrations of equipment and interfaces
- Develop custom network management and usage tracking applications for client bill back
- Implement system monitoring engines that quickly identify and defend against the damage of DDoS attacks
- Plan and integrate metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with scaling and managing of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows ISPs to build smart environments that deliver a broad range of functions over a single infrastructure. This cost-effective technology can be integrated transparently over any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity technologies, customers with differing connectivity interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their current systems.
Combining MPLS application pieces such as MPLS VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of fast, expandable, and secure network environments that ensure Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to break even by up to a quarter and realize an additional 50% of bandwidth availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than only installing the bare bones connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can assist service providers with the design, configuration, deployment, and management of intelligent public network environments that take full advantage of Cisco's MPLS to optimize performance, provide protected connectivity, and comply with SLAs.
For more information about Progent's engineering expertise for Cisco solutions, choose a subject:
If you wish to contact Progent about consulting support for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.