As the market's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco offers the most complete line of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, scalable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Premier consultants have experience addressing the unique requirements of ISPs by helping them to architect, implement, and maintain high-availability, scalable systems appropriate for shared public network environments.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Design and deploy Internet Service Provider network that minimizes capital and operating costs and simplifies system administration
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large client populations
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbones and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's software management solutions, upgrade Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and resolving sophisticated software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of devices and interfaces
- Develop specialized network management and bandwidth tracking solutions for customer bill back
- Implement network management mechanisms that rapidly identify and defend against the impacts of DDoS assaults
- Design and configure metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Help with expanding and managing of metropolitan wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software MPLS enables ISPs to build smart environments that support a broad selection of services over one system. This economical technology can be deployed transparently across any existing environment, such as IP, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of access technologies, subscribers with differing access links can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their existing environments.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 enables the development of high-performance, expandable, and secure networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an additional 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering as opposed to only installing the baseline connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can help Internet service providers with the design, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of next-generation public network solutions that take full advantage of Cisco's MPLS to maximize performance, provide secure connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
For more information concerning Progent's professional assistance for Cisco technology, pick a subject:
In order to get in touch with Progent about consulting expertise for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.