As the market's number one source of IP networking solutions, Cisco offers the most complete line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, expandable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the unique needs of ISPs by helping service providers to design, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable systems appropriate for shared public network environments.
Services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes capital and support costs and streamlines network management
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer bases
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbone providers and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's network management tools, update IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of devices and modules
- Create specialized system and usage accounting solutions for customer bill back
- Implement system monitoring mechanisms that rapidly detect and block the impacts of Denial of Service attacks
- Design and integrate metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Help with scaling and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS MPLS
Cisco IOS MPLS allows Internet Service Providers to implement smart environments that deliver a wide variety of functions over one infrastructure. This economical technology can be integrated seamlessly over any in-place environment, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of connectivity protocols, subscribers with various access links can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing environments.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the creation of fast, scalable, and protected network environments that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by as much as a quarter and realize an additional 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of merely installing the conventional connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can assist ISPs with the planning, set up, deployment, and support of shared public network solutions that derive all the benefits of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize performance, provide secure connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
To learn more details concerning Progent's engineering assistance for Cisco networking products, select a topic:
If you wish to get in touch with Progent about professional expertise for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.