As the world's leader in networking products, Cisco offers the most extensive range of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Premier network engineers have experience addressing the unique needs of ISPs by helping service providers to architect, implement, and maintain high-availability, scalable systems appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Design and deploy ISP network that lowers equipment and support expense and simplifies network support
- Set up and maintain advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client populations
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbones and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Assist in deploying Cisco's network management tools, update IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and executing upgrades and relocations of appliances and modules
- Design specialized network management and bandwidth accounting solutions for client bill back
- Build network monitoring mechanisms that rapidly identify and block the damage of DDoS attacks
- Plan and configure metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with expanding and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) enables service providers to implement smart networks that support a wide range of functions over one infrastructure. This economical solution can be deployed seamlessly across any existing infrastructure, such as IP, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access protocols, subscribers with various access interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without modifying their existing environments.
Combining MPLS application components including Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 allows the creation of highly efficient, scalable, and protected networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to break even by as much as 25% and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than merely installing the bare bones connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the design, set up, deployment, and management of next-generation public networks that take full advantage of Cisco's MPLS to optimize bandwidth, deliver protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To learn additional information concerning Progent's engineering help for Cisco solutions, pick a topic:
In order to ask Progent about engineering help for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.