As the industry's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco offers the most comprehensive range of devices and technologies for enabling ISPs to deliver safe, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier network consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to architect, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, scalable network solutions appropriate for shared public network environments.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified engineers include:
- Plan and implement ISP network that lowers equipment and support expense and simplifies network administration
- Set up and maintain advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer bases
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's network control solutions, update IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software problems, and performing migrations of equipment and modules
- Create specialized system and bandwidth tracking applications for customer billing
- Build network monitoring mechanisms that rapidly identify and defend against the damage of DoS attacks
- Plan and configure metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with scaling and administration of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching enables service providers to build intelligent environments that support a wide range of functions over a single system. This economical technology can be deployed seamlessly across any existing environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or Ethernet. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access technologies, customers with differing access links can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their current environments.
Integration of MPLS application components including Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 allows the development of high-performance, expandable, and protected network environments that guarantee SLAs.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to profitability by up to a quarter and realize an additional 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE instead of merely providing the bare bones functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can assist Internet service providers with the planning, configuration, deployment, and support of intelligent public network environments that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to maximize throughput, deliver secure connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco products, select a subject:
In order to ask Progent about technical support for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.