As the industry's leader in networking solutions, Cisco offers the most extensive range of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell safe, expandable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network engineers have experience serving the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to design, deploy, and support high-availability, expandable network solutions appropriate for shared public network environments.
Consulting services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Design and deploy ISP infrastructure that lowers equipment and operating expense and streamlines network support
- Set up and maintain high-end ATM and MPLS service aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive customer populations
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's software control solutions, update Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and resolving sophisticated software problems, and performing migrations of appliances and modules
- Create specialized network management and usage tracking applications for client billing
- Build system monitoring platforms that quickly identify and block the damage of DDoS attacks
- Plan and integrate metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with scaling and managing of metropolitan wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows ISPs to build smart networks that deliver a broad variety of functions over one infrastructure. This economical technology can be deployed seamlessly over any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or Ethernet. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity protocols, customers with differing access links can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their current environments.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, Quality of Service, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the development of high-performance, scalable, and protected networks that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to profitability by as much as 25% and achieve an extra 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than merely providing the plain vanilla functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can help Internet service providers with the planning, set up, deployment, and management of next-generation public networks that derive all the benefits of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize performance, provide safe connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
For more details concerning Progent's professional help for Cisco technology, pick a topic:
If you wish to ask Progent about technical help for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.