As the market's number one source of networking solutions, Cisco offers the most extensive range of devices and technologies for enabling ISPs to deliver highly secure, expandable, feature-rich mixed media services. Progent's Cisco- Certified network engineers have experience addressing the special needs of Internet Service Providers by helping them to design, implement, and support high-availability, scalable network solutions appropriate for shared public network applications.
Services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified engineers include:
- Design and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that lowers capital and operating costs and simplifies network support
- Set up and troubleshoot high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer bases
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in deploying Cisco's software control tools, update Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to complex software bugs, and executing migrations of appliances and interfaces
- Create custom system and bandwidth accounting solutions for client billing
- Build system management mechanisms that quickly identify and defend against the damage of DDoS attacks
- Design and integrate metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with expanding and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching enables Internet Service Providers to implement intelligent networks that support a wide variety of services over a single system. This economical technology can be deployed seamlessly over any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity technologies, customers with differing access interfaces can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their current systems.
Integration of MPLS application pieces such as Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 allows the creation of high-performance, expandable, and protected networks that guarantee SLAs.
ISPs can reduce their time to profitability by as much as a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth capability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than merely installing the baseline connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the design, set up, deployment, and management of shared public network solutions that derive all the benefits of MPLS to maximize performance, provide secure connectivity, and meet SLAs.
For more details concerning Progent's professional assistance for Cisco solutions, choose a topic:
In order to ask Progent about consulting expertise for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.