As the market's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco provides the most complete range of appliances and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, scalable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- Certified network consultants have experience serving the special requirements of ISPs by assisting service providers to architect, implement, and support fault-tolerant, scalable systems appropriate for shared public network applications.
Consulting services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Plan and implement ISP network that minimizes capital and operating expense and streamlines network support
- Configure and maintain advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer bases
- Handle the transparent cutover between backbones and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's software management solutions, upgrade Cisco IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco staff engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to complex software bugs, and executing upgrades and relocations of appliances and interfaces
- Design specialized system and usage accounting applications for client bill back
- Implement system monitoring platforms that rapidly identify and defend against the damage of DDoS assaults
- Plan and configure metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with expanding and administration of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) enables ISPs to build intelligent environments that deliver a wide selection of services over a single infrastructure. This cost-effective technology can be integrated transparently over any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity protocols, customers with differing access links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their existing systems.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 enables the development of fast, expandable, and secure networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can reduce their time to break even by as much as a quarter and achieve an additional 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE as opposed to only providing the conventional functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can assist Internet service providers with the development, set up, deployment, and support of large public networks that take full advantage of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize throughput, provide safe connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To learn additional details about Progent's professional assistance for Cisco products, choose a subject:
To ask Progent about professional help for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.