As the industry's leader in IP networking products, Cisco provides the most extensive line of appliances and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, expandable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- Certified network engineers have experience serving the unique needs of ISPs by assisting them to design, deploy, and maintain high-availability, expandable network solutions appropriate for public network applications.
Services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Plan and deploy Internet Service Provider infrastructure that lowers capital and operating costs and simplifies network administration
- Configure and troubleshoot high-end ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Handle the transparent switchover between backbones and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in deploying Cisco's software control tools, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff engineers in identifying and obtaining resolutions to complex software bugs, and performing migrations of devices and modules
- Design specialized system and usage tracking applications for customer bill back
- Build system monitoring engines that rapidly detect and block the impacts of Denial of Service attacks
- Plan and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with scaling and administration of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) enables ISPs to implement intelligent networks that deliver a wide range of functions over a single infrastructure. This cost-effective solution can be deployed seamlessly across any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Because MPLS is independent of access technologies, subscribers with differing connectivity interfaces can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without changing their existing environments.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as MPLS VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the development of fast, scalable, and secure networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can reduce their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE as opposed to merely providing the conventional connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can help ISPs with the development, configuration, implementation, and management of intelligent public networks that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to maximize bandwidth, deliver protected connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
For additional information about Progent's engineering assistance for Cisco solutions, pick a subject:
To ask Progent about technical expertise for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.