As the market's number one source of networking products, Cisco offers the most comprehensive line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, scalable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the special needs of Internet Service Providers by helping service providers to architect, deploy, and maintain high-availability, scalable systems suitable for shared public network environments.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Design and deploy Internet Service Provider infrastructure that lowers equipment and operating costs and streamlines system administration
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large customer bases
- Handle the transparent switchover between backbones and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Assist in install Cisco's network control solutions, update IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco staff engineers in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of appliances and interfaces
- Design custom network management and bandwidth accounting applications for customer bill back
- Implement network monitoring engines that quickly identify and block the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Design and integrate metropolitan network environments and distributed POPs
- Help with scaling and administration of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching allows Internet Service Providers to build smart environments that support a wide range of functions over a single infrastructure. This economical technology can be deployed seamlessly across any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is independent of access technologies, subscribers with various access links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their existing environments.
Integration of MPLS application pieces such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the development of high-performance, expandable, and secure network environments that ensure Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can reduce their time to profitability by up to 25% and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE instead of merely providing the bare bones functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can assist ISPs with the planning, configuration, implementation, and management of intelligent public networks that take full advantage of MPLS technology to optimize throughput, provide protected connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To find out additional details concerning Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco solutions, pick a subject:
To get in touch with Progent about professional expertise for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.