As the world's number one source of IP networking solutions, Cisco offers the most extensive range of devices and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to sell highly secure, expandable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- Premier network engineers have experience serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by helping them to architect, implement, and maintain high-availability, scalable network solutions suitable for shared public network applications.
Consulting services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider network that lowers capital and operating costs and streamlines network management
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive customer populations
- Handle the transparent cutover between backbones and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Assist in deploying Cisco's software management solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal support experts in isolating and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and modules
- Develop custom system and bandwidth accounting applications for client bill back
- Implement system monitoring mechanisms that quickly detect and defend against the damage of DDoS assaults
- Plan and configure metro network configurations and distributed POPs
- Assist with scaling and managing of metro Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows ISPs to implement smart networks that deliver a wide range of functions over a single system. This cost-effective solution can be deployed seamlessly across any existing environment, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of connectivity protocols, customers with differing connectivity interfaces can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current environments.
Integration of MPLS application components including MPLS VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 enables the development of highly efficient, expandable, and secure networks that ensure SLAs.
Service providers can reduce their time to profitability by up to a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE rather than only installing the baseline functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can assist service providers with the planning, configuration, implementation, and support of shared public network solutions that take full advantage of Cisco's MPLS to maximize performance, deliver secure connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
To see additional information concerning Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco solutions, select a topic:
To ask Progent about engineering support for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.