As the world's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco provides the most extensive line of devices and technologies for enabling ISPs to deliver highly secure, scalable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to architect, implement, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable network solutions appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Design and deploy Internet Service Provider infrastructure that lowers equipment and support costs and simplifies network administration
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive customer bases
- Handle the transparent cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Assist in install Cisco's software control tools, update Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco internal support experts in isolating and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and executing upgrades and relocations of devices and interfaces
- Design custom network management and usage tracking applications for customer billing
- Build system management platforms that quickly identify and block the damage of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Plan and configure metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Help with expanding and administration of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching enables Internet Service Providers to build smart environments that deliver a broad variety of services over a single infrastructure. This cost-effective solution can be integrated transparently over any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity protocols, customers with various connectivity interfaces can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current systems.
Combining MPLS application components including layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the development of fast, scalable, and protected networks that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by up to 25% and realize an additional 50% of throughput capability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE rather than merely providing the baseline functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the planning, configuration, implementation, and provisioning of shared public networks that derive all the benefits of MPLS to maximize throughput, deliver safe connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To find out additional details about Progent's consulting help for Cisco products, pick a subject:
To get in touch with Progent about professional help for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.