As the world's leader in networking products, Cisco provides the most comprehensive line of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Certified consultants have extensive backgrounds addressing the unique needs of Internet Service Providers by helping service providers to design, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, expandable systems suitable for public network applications.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Design and implement ISP network that minimizes capital and operating expense and simplifies system support
- Configure and troubleshoot high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive client bases
- Manage the transparent switchover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in deploying Cisco's software control tools, update IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff support experts in isolating and resolving sophisticated software problems, and executing migrations of equipment and interfaces
- Create specialized system and bandwidth accounting solutions for client bill back
- Implement network management engines that quickly detect and defend against the damage of Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Design and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with scaling and managing of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows service providers to implement intelligent environments that support a broad selection of functions over one infrastructure. This cost-effective technology can be deployed seamlessly over any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or Ethernet. Because MPLS is isolated from access technologies, subscribers with differing access interfaces can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their current environments.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces such as Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 enables the development of fast, expandable, and secure networks that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can reduce their time to profitability by up to 25% and realize an additional 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE instead of only providing the baseline functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can help service providers with the planning, set up, deployment, and management of next-generation public network solutions that derive all the benefits of MPLS technology to optimize performance, provide safe connectivity, and comply with SLAs.
To find out more information about Progent's engineering expertise for Cisco solutions, pick a topic:
If you wish to contact Progent about professional help for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.