As the industry's number one source of networking products, Cisco provides the most comprehensive line of devices and technologies for allowing ISPs to sell highly secure, scalable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Premier engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the special needs of ISPs by assisting service providers to design, deploy, and support high-availability, expandable systems appropriate for shared public network environments.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Design and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes capital and operating expense and simplifies system management
- Configure and troubleshoot high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large client populations
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbones and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Assist in deploying Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and resolving complex software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of devices and interfaces
- Develop custom network management and usage accounting solutions for customer billing
- Implement network monitoring platforms that quickly detect and defend against the damage of Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Design and integrate metro network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with expanding and administration of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS MPLS allows Internet Service Providers to build intelligent networks that deliver a wide variety of services over a single infrastructure. This economical solution can be integrated seamlessly across any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Because MPLS is isolated from connectivity protocols, customers with various access interfaces can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their existing environments.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 allows the development of fast, scalable, and secure networks that guarantee SLAs.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to break even by as much as 25% and achieve an extra 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE as opposed to only installing the conventional functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can help ISPs with the development, configuration, implementation, and management of shared public networks that derive all the benefits of MPLS technology to optimize bandwidth, deliver safe connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To see additional information concerning Progent's engineering support for Cisco solutions, choose a topic:
If you wish to ask Progent about technical assistance for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.