As the world's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco provides the most comprehensive line of devices and technologies for allowing ISPs to sell safe, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Certified engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the unique needs of Internet Service Providers by helping service providers to design, implement, and support fault-tolerant, expandable systems appropriate for shared public network environments.
Services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Design and implement ISP infrastructure that minimizes capital and support expense and simplifies network support
- Set up and maintain advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive customer populations
- Manage the transparent switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's network control tools, update IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff engineers in isolating and resolving sophisticated software problems, and performing migrations of appliances and interfaces
- Create custom network management and usage tracking applications for customer bill back
- Build system monitoring platforms that quickly identify and block the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Plan and configure metropolitan network configurations and distributed POPs
- Help with expanding and administration of metro wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS MPLS allows Internet Service Providers to implement smart networks that deliver a wide selection of services over one system. This cost-effective technology can be integrated transparently across any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access protocols, customers with differing connectivity links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without changing their existing environments.
Combining MPLS application components including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, GMPLS, and IPV6 allows the creation of high-performance, expandable, and protected network environments that ensure SLAs.
Service providers can reduce their time to profitability by as much as a quarter and realize an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering as opposed to merely installing the plain vanilla connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can assist service providers with the planning, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of shared public network environments that take full advantage of Cisco's MPLS to optimize performance, provide safe connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To learn additional information concerning Progent's consulting support for Cisco technology, choose a subject:
In order to get in touch with Progent about engineering help for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.