As the market's leader in networking solutions, Cisco offers the most complete range of appliances and technologies for enabling ISPs to sell safe, expandable, feature-rich mixed media services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network engineers have experience addressing the special needs of ISPs by helping them to design, implement, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable systems appropriate for shared public network applications.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes capital and support costs and streamlines network administration
- Set up and maintain advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive customer populations
- Handle the transparent cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Help in deploying Cisco's software management tools, upgrade IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of appliances and modules
- Design custom network management and bandwidth accounting applications for customer bill back
- Build system management mechanisms that rapidly detect and defend against the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Plan and configure metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with expanding and administration of metro Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS MPLS
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows service providers to build smart environments that support a broad range of functions over a single system. This cost-effective technology can be integrated transparently over any existing infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is isolated from access technologies, customers with various access links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their current systems.
Combining MPLS application pieces including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the development of high-performance, expandable, and secure network environments that ensure Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to profitability by as much as 25% and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering as opposed to merely installing the bare bones connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can assist Internet service providers with the development, configuration, deployment, and management of intelligent public networks that derive all the benefits of MPLS to maximize bandwidth, provide protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To see additional details concerning Progent's professional support for Cisco networking products, pick a topic:
To ask Progent about professional help for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.