As the world's number one source of networking solutions, Cisco provides the most complete line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier network engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by helping them to design, implement, and support fault-tolerant, scalable systems suitable for shared public network environments.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Design and implement Internet Service Provider network that lowers capital and operating costs and streamlines system administration
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer bases
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Help in install Cisco's network management tools, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff engineers in isolating and resolving complex software bugs, and executing upgrades and relocations of equipment and modules
- Develop custom system and usage tracking applications for client billing
- Build system management engines that rapidly detect and block the damage of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Design and integrate metropolitan network configurations and distributed POPs
- Help with scaling and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS MPLS enables Internet Service Providers to implement smart networks that deliver a wide selection of services over one infrastructure. This economical technology can be integrated seamlessly over any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of connectivity protocols, subscribers with differing connectivity interfaces can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without changing their existing environments.
Integration of MPLS application components such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of high-performance, scalable, and protected networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can reduce their time to break even by as much as 25% and realize an extra 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE instead of only installing the bare bones connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can help service providers with the planning, set up, implementation, and support of next-generation public networks that take full advantage of MPLS technology to maximize performance, provide protected connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To find out more details concerning Progent's professional support for Cisco solutions, pick a subject:
In order to get in touch with Progent about technical assistance for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.