As the industry's number one source of IP networking solutions, Cisco provides the most complete line of devices and technologies for allowing ISPs to sell safe, expandable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco- Certified network consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the unique needs of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to design, deploy, and support high-availability, scalable network solutions appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider network that minimizes equipment and operating costs and simplifies network management
- Set up and maintain high-end ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive customer bases
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to complex software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of appliances and modules
- Develop custom system and bandwidth accounting applications for client bill back
- Implement network monitoring platforms that quickly identify and defend against the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Plan and integrate metropolitan network configurations and distributed POPs
- Assist with scaling and managing of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching enables Internet Service Providers to implement intelligent environments that deliver a wide selection of functions over one system. This economical technology can be deployed transparently across any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is independent of access protocols, customers with various connectivity links can be combined on an MPLS edge without modifying their current systems.
Integration of MPLS application components such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of fast, scalable, and secure networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to profitability by up to 25% and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth capability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than only providing the baseline connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can help service providers with the planning, set up, implementation, and support of large public network environments that derive all the benefits of MPLS technology to maximize throughput, deliver protected connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
To find out more information concerning Progent's professional support for Cisco solutions, pick a subject:
To get in touch with Progent about consulting assistance for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.