As the world's number one source of IP networking solutions, Cisco offers the most comprehensive line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, expandable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified engineers have experience serving the special needs of ISPs by assisting service providers to architect, implement, and support high-availability, expandable systems appropriate for shared public network environments.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider network that lowers capital and support expense and streamlines network support
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large customer bases
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbones and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Help in install Cisco's network control solutions, update IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and interfaces
- Create specialized system and bandwidth accounting applications for customer billing
- Build network management platforms that quickly detect and block the damage of DDoS attacks
- Design and integrate metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with scaling and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows service providers to build smart environments that deliver a wide variety of services over a single infrastructure. This cost-effective solution can be integrated seamlessly over any in-place infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of access protocols, customers with differing connectivity interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing systems.
Integration of MPLS application pieces such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 allows the development of fast, expandable, and protected networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an extra 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of merely providing the conventional connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can help ISPs with the design, set up, deployment, and support of large public networks that derive all the benefits of MPLS to maximize throughput, deliver safe connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To learn more information concerning Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco products, pick a topic:
In order to contact Progent about professional assistance for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.