As the industry's leader in networking solutions, Cisco offers the most comprehensive line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell safe, scalable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network engineers have experience serving the unique requirements of ISPs by helping service providers to architect, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable network solutions appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Design and implement Internet Service Provider network that lowers capital and support expense and simplifies network support
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and MPLS service aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer bases
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbones and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Assist in install Cisco's network management tools, update Cisco IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco staff support experts in isolating and resolving complex software problems, and executing migrations of equipment and interfaces
- Create custom network management and usage tracking applications for customer bill back
- Implement system management platforms that quickly identify and defend against the impacts of DoS attacks
- Design and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed POPs
- Help with scaling and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS MPLS
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) enables service providers to implement intelligent networks that support a broad selection of functions over a single infrastructure. This cost-effective solution can be deployed transparently over any existing infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Because MPLS is independent of access technologies, subscribers with differing access links can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing systems.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application components including layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 enables the creation of high-performance, expandable, and protected networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can accelerate their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth capability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than only installing the conventional functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can assist service providers with the planning, configuration, deployment, and management of next-generation public networks that derive all the benefits of MPLS to optimize bandwidth, provide protected connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To learn additional information concerning Progent's engineering expertise for Cisco solutions, select a topic:
In order to get in touch with Progent about engineering support for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.