As the industry's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco offers the most extensive range of appliances and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified consultants have experience addressing the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to architect, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable systems appropriate for shared public network applications.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Design and deploy ISP infrastructure that lowers capital and support expense and streamlines system support
- Configure and troubleshoot high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client populations
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's network control tools, upgrade Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and executing migrations of appliances and interfaces
- Create custom network management and bandwidth tracking solutions for customer billing
- Implement system management platforms that rapidly identify and defend against the damage of Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Plan and configure metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with scaling and managing of metro Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows ISPs to build intelligent environments that support a wide selection of functions over one system. This cost-effective technology can be integrated seamlessly across any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is isolated from connectivity technologies, customers with various connectivity interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their current systems.
Integration of MPLS application components including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol allows the creation of high-performance, scalable, and protected networks that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can reduce their time to break even by up to 25% and realize an extra 50% of throughput capability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE as opposed to merely installing the conventional functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can assist service providers with the planning, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of shared public networks that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to optimize performance, deliver protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To find out additional details concerning Progent's professional expertise for Cisco networking products, select a subject:
If you wish to get in touch with Progent about technical assistance for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.