As the world's leader in networking solutions, Cisco offers the most comprehensive range of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, expandable, feature-rich mixed media services. Progent's Cisco- Certified engineers have experience addressing the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by helping service providers to architect, implement, and support fault-tolerant, expandable systems appropriate for shared public network environments.
Services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Design and deploy Internet Service Provider infrastructure that lowers equipment and support expense and streamlines network administration
- Configure and troubleshoot high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive customer bases
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbones and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's network management tools, update Cisco IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco staff support experts in isolating and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and executing migrations of appliances and modules
- Develop specialized system and usage accounting solutions for client billing
- Build system management mechanisms that quickly identify and block the damage of DDoS attacks
- Design and integrate metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with scaling and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software MPLS enables Internet Service Providers to implement smart environments that deliver a wide variety of functions over one infrastructure. This cost-effective technology can be deployed transparently over any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is isolated from connectivity technologies, subscribers with various connectivity links can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current systems.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 allows the creation of fast, scalable, and secure networks that ensure SLAs.
ISPs can reduce their time to break even by as much as 25% and achieve an extra 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE rather than only providing the bare bones functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can assist Internet service providers with the planning, set up, implementation, and management of intelligent public network solutions that take full advantage of MPLS technology to maximize bandwidth, deliver protected connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
To find out more information about Progent's engineering support for Cisco solutions, choose a subject:
In order to contact Progent about consulting support for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.