As the market's leader in IP networking solutions, Cisco offers the most comprehensive range of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, scalable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco- Premier consultants have extensive backgrounds addressing the unique requirements of ISPs by assisting them to design, implement, and support fault-tolerant, scalable network solutions suitable for public network environments.
Consulting services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Plan and deploy Internet Service Provider network that minimizes equipment and support costs and streamlines system management
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive customer bases
- Handle the transparent cutover between backbone providers and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Assist in deploying Cisco's network management tools, update Cisco IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and resolving complex software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and interfaces
- Develop custom system and usage tracking solutions for customer billing
- Implement network monitoring engines that rapidly identify and block the impacts of DDoS attacks
- Plan and configure metro network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with expanding and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows service providers to implement intelligent networks that support a wide selection of functions over a single system. This cost-effective solution can be deployed transparently across any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is isolated from connectivity protocols, subscribers with various connectivity interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing environments.
Integration of MPLS application components including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, Quality of Service, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of high-performance, expandable, and protected networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an extra 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE as opposed to merely installing the plain vanilla functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the planning, configuration, implementation, and support of next-generation public networks that take full advantage of MPLS technology to optimize bandwidth, provide protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To find out additional details about Progent's engineering expertise for Cisco technology, pick a subject:
If you wish to contact Progent about consulting help for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.