As the market's leader in networking products, Cisco provides the most complete range of appliances and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell highly secure, scalable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the special needs of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to design, deploy, and support high-availability, expandable network solutions suitable for shared public network environments.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Plan and deploy Internet Service Provider network that lowers capital and support expense and streamlines network management
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer bases
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbones and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's network control solutions, update Cisco IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software bugs, and executing migrations of devices and interfaces
- Create custom system and bandwidth accounting applications for client bill back
- Implement network monitoring engines that rapidly identify and defend against the damage of DDoS assaults
- Design and integrate metro network configurations and distributed POPs
- Help with scaling and managing of metro wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching enables ISPs to implement intelligent environments that support a wide range of functions over a single system. This economical technology can be integrated seamlessly across any in-place environment, such as IP, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of access technologies, customers with various connectivity links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without changing their existing systems.
Combining MPLS application pieces such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 enables the creation of fast, expandable, and protected network environments that ensure Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to profitability by up to 25% and realize an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE rather than merely providing the conventional connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist Internet service providers with the development, configuration, deployment, and management of intelligent public network solutions that derive all the benefits of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize throughput, provide secure connectivity, and comply with SLAs.
To see additional information about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco technology, choose a topic:
In order to ask Progent about technical help for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.