As the market's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco provides the most extensive line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling ISPs to sell highly secure, expandable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco- Premier engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the special requirements of ISPs by assisting service providers to design, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, scalable network solutions appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Design and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes capital and support costs and simplifies system support
- Set up and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive client bases
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Assist in deploying Cisco's software management solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco staff engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software problems, and performing migrations of devices and interfaces
- Design specialized system and bandwidth accounting applications for customer billing
- Implement system management mechanisms that rapidly detect and block the damage of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Design and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with scaling and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) enables service providers to implement smart networks that deliver a broad variety of functions over one system. This cost-effective technology can be deployed seamlessly over any existing environment, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is independent of access protocols, customers with various access links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without changing their existing environments.
Combining MPLS application components including layers 3 and 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the development of fast, expandable, and protected network environments that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can accelerate their time to break even by as much as 25% and realize an additional 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE as opposed to merely installing the baseline connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the development, set up, deployment, and support of next-generation public networks that take full advantage of Cisco IOS MPLS to maximize throughput, deliver secure connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To learn more details about Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco products, choose a subject:
To ask Progent about consulting assistance for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.