As the market's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco offers the most extensive line of appliances and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Premier consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to architect, implement, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable systems suitable for public network environments.
Consulting services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Design and implement ISP infrastructure that lowers capital and operating costs and simplifies system support
- Set up and maintain advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer bases
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbones and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Help in install Cisco's software control solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff support experts in isolating and resolving sophisticated software problems, and executing migrations of appliances and interfaces
- Design custom network management and bandwidth tracking solutions for client billing
- Implement network management engines that quickly detect and block the damage of Denial of Service attacks
- Plan and configure metro network configurations and distributed POPs
- Help with scaling and administration of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows ISPs to build intelligent networks that deliver a wide variety of functions over a single system. This economical technology can be deployed transparently across any in-place infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access protocols, subscribers with differing connectivity links can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their current environments.
Integration of MPLS application components such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of fast, scalable, and protected network environments that guarantee SLAs.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to break even by as much as a quarter and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth capability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE as opposed to only installing the bare bones connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can help service providers with the planning, set up, implementation, and provisioning of large public network solutions that take full advantage of MPLS to optimize throughput, deliver protected connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To find out more information about Progent's consulting help for Cisco technology, choose a topic:
In order to contact Progent about technical expertise for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.