As the industry's leader in IP networking solutions, Cisco offers the most comprehensive line of appliances and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell safe, expandable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified engineers have experience serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to architect, implement, and support high-availability, scalable systems appropriate for shared public network environments.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Design and deploy ISP infrastructure that lowers capital and support expense and streamlines system management
- Set up and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client bases
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's network control tools, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of equipment and modules
- Create custom network management and bandwidth accounting applications for customer bill back
- Implement network management engines that rapidly detect and block the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Plan and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Help with scaling and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching allows ISPs to build smart networks that deliver a wide range of functions over one infrastructure. This economical technology can be deployed seamlessly across any existing infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is isolated from access protocols, subscribers with differing connectivity links can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their existing environments.
Integration of MPLS application pieces such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the development of high-performance, scalable, and secure networks that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can reduce their time to profitability by as much as 25% and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth capability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE instead of only providing the baseline functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can help service providers with the design, set up, deployment, and support of large public networks that take full advantage of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize bandwidth, provide protected connectivity, and comply with SLAs.
To learn additional information concerning Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco solutions, choose a subject:
If you wish to get in touch with Progent about professional expertise for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.