As the market's number one source of networking solutions, Cisco offers the most complete range of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling ISPs to sell highly secure, expandable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco- Certified engineers have experience serving the special requirements of ISPs by helping them to architect, implement, and maintain high-availability, expandable network solutions suitable for shared public network environments.
Services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Plan and implement ISP network that minimizes capital and support expense and streamlines system management
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive client populations
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Help in install Cisco's network management tools, upgrade Cisco IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and resolving complex software bugs, and executing upgrades and relocations of appliances and modules
- Create custom network management and usage accounting applications for client bill back
- Implement network management engines that rapidly identify and defend against the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Plan and integrate metro network configurations and distributed POPs
- Assist with scaling and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software MPLS enables Internet Service Providers to implement smart networks that deliver a wide range of services over one infrastructure. This economical solution can be integrated seamlessly over any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is isolated from access technologies, subscribers with various connectivity interfaces can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without changing their existing systems.
Integration of MPLS application components such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the development of fast, scalable, and protected networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to break even by as much as a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth capability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE as opposed to only providing the baseline functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can help Internet service providers with the development, configuration, implementation, and provisioning of shared public network environments that derive all the benefits of MPLS technology to maximize throughput, provide protected connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To learn more information about Progent's professional expertise for Cisco products, select a topic:
To contact Progent about professional help for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.