As the market's leader in networking products, Cisco offers the most complete range of devices and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, scalable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Certified network consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to architect, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, expandable systems appropriate for public network applications.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Design and deploy Internet Service Provider network that lowers equipment and support expense and simplifies network support
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large customer bases
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbones and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in deploying Cisco's network management solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal engineers in identifying and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of appliances and interfaces
- Develop custom network management and bandwidth accounting applications for client billing
- Build system monitoring engines that rapidly identify and defend against the impacts of DDoS attacks
- Design and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with expanding and managing of metro wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows service providers to build intelligent environments that support a broad range of functions over one infrastructure. This cost-effective solution can be integrated seamlessly over any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is isolated from connectivity technologies, customers with various access links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their existing systems.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of highly efficient, scalable, and secure network environments that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by as much as 25% and achieve an additional 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE rather than merely providing the baseline connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can assist service providers with the design, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of large public networks that take full advantage of MPLS to maximize bandwidth, provide protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco products, select a subject:
If you wish to get in touch with Progent about professional support for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.