As the industry's leader in IP networking solutions, Cisco offers the most complete line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling ISPs to sell highly secure, scalable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Certified consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by helping service providers to architect, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, expandable systems appropriate for shared public network applications.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes capital and operating costs and simplifies network support
- Set up and troubleshoot high-end ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large customer populations
- Handle the transparent switchover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in deploying Cisco's network control tools, upgrade Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff engineers in identifying and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and performing migrations of devices and modules
- Create custom system and bandwidth accounting applications for client billing
- Build system management platforms that quickly identify and block the damage of DDoS assaults
- Plan and integrate metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with scaling and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows Internet Service Providers to implement smart networks that deliver a wide selection of services over one system. This cost-effective solution can be deployed seamlessly across any existing infrastructure, such as IP, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of access technologies, subscribers with various connectivity interfaces can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing environments.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces such as Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the development of high-performance, expandable, and secure network environments that ensure Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can reduce their time to break even by up to 25% and realize an additional 50% of throughput capability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering as opposed to only providing the conventional connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can help ISPs with the planning, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of large public network environments that derive all the benefits of MPLS to maximize performance, deliver protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
For additional details concerning Progent's engineering help for Cisco solutions, choose a topic:
To contact Progent about professional help for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.