As the world's number one source of networking products, Cisco provides the most complete line of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing ISPs to sell safe, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Premier engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by helping service providers to architect, implement, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable network solutions appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Design and implement Internet Service Provider network that minimizes capital and operating expense and streamlines network administration
- Configure and maintain advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client populations
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's software control solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal engineers in identifying and obtaining resolutions to complex software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and interfaces
- Create specialized system and bandwidth accounting applications for customer billing
- Build system management platforms that rapidly identify and block the damage of Denial of Service attacks
- Design and integrate metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with scaling and administration of metro Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS MPLS
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching enables Internet Service Providers to implement intelligent environments that support a broad range of services over a single system. This economical solution can be deployed transparently over any existing environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or Ethernet. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access technologies, customers with differing access interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their current systems.
Integration of MPLS application pieces including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of high-performance, expandable, and secure network environments that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can reduce their time to break even by as much as 25% and realize an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering as opposed to merely installing the bare bones connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can assist ISPs with the design, set up, implementation, and management of large public network solutions that take full advantage of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize throughput, provide protected connectivity, and comply with SLAs.
To see more information concerning Progent's consulting help for Cisco solutions, pick a subject:
In order to ask Progent about technical help for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.