As the industry's leader in networking solutions, Cisco provides the most complete range of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to sell safe, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier network engineers have experience addressing the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by helping service providers to architect, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable systems suitable for public network environments.
Services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Design and implement ISP network that minimizes equipment and operating expense and streamlines network administration
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer populations
- Handle the transparent switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Help in install Cisco's software control solutions, update Cisco IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff support experts in isolating and resolving complex software bugs, and executing migrations of equipment and interfaces
- Create specialized network management and usage accounting solutions for client billing
- Implement network monitoring mechanisms that quickly identify and block the impacts of DDoS assaults
- Plan and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with expanding and administration of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows ISPs to build smart networks that deliver a broad selection of functions over one system. This cost-effective solution can be integrated seamlessly across any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is isolated from access protocols, customers with differing connectivity interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without modifying their current systems.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as MPLS VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 allows the development of high-performance, expandable, and secure network environments that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can reduce their time to break even by as much as a quarter and realize an extra 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE rather than merely installing the baseline functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist Internet service providers with the design, configuration, deployment, and support of intelligent public networks that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to maximize bandwidth, provide secure connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
To find out additional information about Progent's professional expertise for Cisco networking products, pick a subject:
To contact Progent about consulting expertise for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.