As the industry's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco provides the most extensive range of devices and technologies for allowing ISPs to deliver highly secure, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Certified network engineers have experience addressing the unique needs of Internet Service Providers by helping them to design, deploy, and maintain high-availability, expandable network solutions suitable for shared public network environments.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Design and implement ISP network that lowers equipment and operating costs and streamlines network support
- Configure and troubleshoot high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive customer bases
- Handle the transparent switchover between backbone providers and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Assist in deploying Cisco's network management solutions, update Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of devices and modules
- Create specialized system and bandwidth accounting solutions for customer billing
- Implement system monitoring platforms that rapidly identify and defend against the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Plan and integrate metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with expanding and administration of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows service providers to implement intelligent networks that support a broad selection of functions over one infrastructure. This cost-effective technology can be integrated seamlessly across any existing environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is independent of access technologies, customers with various access interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing systems.
Combining MPLS application pieces such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of high-performance, scalable, and secure networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than only providing the conventional functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the development, configuration, deployment, and support of next-generation public networks that take full advantage of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize bandwidth, deliver secure connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
For additional information concerning Progent's professional expertise for Cisco networking products, pick a subject:
To ask Progent about engineering support for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.