As the world's leader in networking solutions, Cisco offers the most comprehensive range of appliances and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, expandable, feature-rich mixed media services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the special requirements of ISPs by helping service providers to architect, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable systems appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified engineers include:
- Plan and deploy Internet Service Provider infrastructure that lowers equipment and support costs and streamlines system management
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Handle the transparent switchover between backbones and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's software management solutions, upgrade Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco staff support experts in isolating and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of appliances and modules
- Create specialized network management and bandwidth accounting applications for customer billing
- Build system monitoring platforms that quickly identify and defend against the damage of DoS attacks
- Design and configure metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with expanding and managing of metropolitan wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows Internet Service Providers to build smart environments that deliver a broad variety of functions over a single system. This cost-effective solution can be integrated seamlessly over any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is independent of access protocols, subscribers with various access links can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their existing systems.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including layers 3 and 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the development of fast, scalable, and protected networks that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to break even by up to 25% and realize an additional 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering as opposed to merely providing the plain vanilla connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can assist ISPs with the planning, set up, deployment, and management of next-generation public networks that take full advantage of Cisco's MPLS to optimize performance, provide protected connectivity, and comply with SLAs.
To find out more information about Progent's engineering expertise for Cisco solutions, pick a topic:
To contact Progent about engineering help for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.