As the world's leader in IP networking products, Cisco offers the most complete range of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell safe, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Premier consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the special needs of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to architect, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, expandable network solutions appropriate for shared public network applications.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Design and implement ISP network that minimizes equipment and support costs and simplifies network management
- Set up and troubleshoot high-end ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive customer populations
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Assist in deploying Cisco's software control tools, upgrade Cisco IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and resolving complex software bugs, and executing migrations of devices and interfaces
- Design specialized network management and bandwidth tracking applications for customer bill back
- Build system management engines that rapidly detect and defend against the damage of DDoS attacks
- Design and configure metro network environments and distributed POPs
- Help with scaling and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS MPLS allows Internet Service Providers to build smart environments that deliver a broad range of services over one system. This cost-effective technology can be deployed seamlessly over any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of access protocols, subscribers with various connectivity links can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current environments.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 enables the development of highly efficient, expandable, and protected networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can accelerate their time to break even by as much as a quarter and achieve an additional 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than merely providing the baseline connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can assist Internet service providers with the design, set up, implementation, and support of large public network solutions that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to maximize performance, provide protected connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To see more information concerning Progent's engineering expertise for Cisco solutions, choose a topic:
In order to get in touch with Progent about engineering support for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.