As the industry's number one source of networking products, Cisco offers the most comprehensive line of devices and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell safe, expandable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network consultants have extensive backgrounds addressing the special needs of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to architect, implement, and support high-availability, expandable systems appropriate for public network applications.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Plan and implement ISP network that lowers capital and operating expense and streamlines network management
- Set up and maintain high-end ATM and MPLS service aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client bases
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Assist in deploying Cisco's software management tools, update Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and performing migrations of devices and modules
- Develop custom network management and usage accounting solutions for customer billing
- Implement system monitoring mechanisms that rapidly identify and block the damage of DDoS attacks
- Design and configure metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with scaling and managing of metropolitan wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS MPLS allows Internet Service Providers to build smart networks that deliver a wide selection of functions over a single system. This cost-effective solution can be integrated transparently over any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of connectivity technologies, customers with differing connectivity links can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their existing systems.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as MPLS VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 allows the development of high-performance, expandable, and protected networks that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can accelerate their time to break even by as much as a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of merely installing the conventional connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the design, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of next-generation public network environments that derive all the benefits of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize performance, provide protected connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To learn more details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco technology, select a subject:
To ask Progent about engineering help for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.