As the world's number one source of networking products, Cisco provides the most complete line of devices and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell safe, expandable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier consultants have extensive backgrounds addressing the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to design, implement, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable network solutions suitable for public network applications.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that lowers capital and support expense and simplifies network management
- Configure and maintain advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer populations
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbones and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in deploying Cisco's software management tools, update IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and executing migrations of devices and interfaces
- Create custom system and usage accounting solutions for client billing
- Build network monitoring engines that quickly identify and defend against the damage of DDoS attacks
- Design and configure metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with scaling and managing of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) enables service providers to implement smart networks that deliver a wide range of services over a single infrastructure. This economical technology can be deployed transparently over any existing environment, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Because MPLS is independent of access technologies, subscribers with various access interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing systems.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the development of fast, scalable, and protected networks that guarantee SLAs.
ISPs can reduce their time to break even by as much as a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of only installing the conventional connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can help Internet service providers with the planning, set up, implementation, and support of next-generation public network environments that take full advantage of MPLS technology to maximize bandwidth, provide safe connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To see more details about Progent's professional help for Cisco technology, choose a subject:
To get in touch with Progent about engineering support for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.