As the market's leader in networking products, Cisco offers the most extensive range of appliances and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, expandable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified engineers have experience addressing the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to architect, implement, and maintain high-availability, expandable systems suitable for public network environments.
Services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Design and deploy Internet Service Provider network that lowers capital and support costs and simplifies network administration
- Set up and maintain advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Manage the transparent switchover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's software control solutions, update Cisco IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in identifying and obtaining resolutions to complex software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of devices and modules
- Develop custom system and bandwidth tracking applications for client bill back
- Implement system management engines that quickly identify and defend against the impacts of DDoS assaults
- Plan and integrate metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Help with scaling and managing of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) enables ISPs to build intelligent environments that deliver a broad variety of functions over one infrastructure. This cost-effective solution can be deployed transparently across any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of access protocols, customers with various access links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without changing their current environments.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application components including MPLS VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the creation of high-performance, scalable, and secure network environments that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to break even by as much as a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth capability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE instead of merely installing the bare bones functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can assist Internet service providers with the design, configuration, implementation, and management of intelligent public network solutions that take full advantage of MPLS technology to maximize bandwidth, provide secure connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To see more details concerning Progent's consulting help for Cisco solutions, choose a subject:
To ask Progent about technical expertise for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.