As the world's leader in networking products, Cisco provides the most comprehensive range of appliances and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, scalable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the special requirements of ISPs by helping them to architect, deploy, and support high-availability, expandable network solutions suitable for shared public network applications.
Consulting services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified engineers include:
- Plan and implement ISP infrastructure that minimizes equipment and operating costs and simplifies system support
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client populations
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbones and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Assist in deploying Cisco's software management tools, update IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal support experts in isolating and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and modules
- Develop specialized network management and usage accounting solutions for client bill back
- Implement network monitoring engines that rapidly identify and block the impacts of DoS assaults
- Design and integrate metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Help with scaling and administration of metro Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching enables Internet Service Providers to build smart environments that deliver a wide variety of services over one infrastructure. This cost-effective solution can be deployed seamlessly across any in-place environment, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is isolated from access protocols, customers with various connectivity interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their existing environments.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces such as MPLS VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of high-performance, expandable, and secure network environments that ensure SLAs.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to break even by as much as a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than merely installing the plain vanilla functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can help ISPs with the design, set up, deployment, and management of shared public network environments that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to optimize bandwidth, deliver protected connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
For more information about Progent's professional help for Cisco products, select a topic:
In order to contact Progent about technical assistance for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.