As the market's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco provides the most comprehensive range of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing ISPs to deliver safe, expandable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- Certified engineers have experience addressing the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to architect, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, scalable systems appropriate for shared public network applications.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Design and deploy Internet Service Provider network that lowers equipment and support costs and streamlines system management
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large client bases
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Help in install Cisco's software management tools, update Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco internal support experts in isolating and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and executing upgrades and relocations of devices and modules
- Create custom system and usage accounting applications for customer billing
- Build network management mechanisms that quickly identify and defend against the damage of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Design and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed POPs
- Help with expanding and managing of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS MPLS enables service providers to implement intelligent networks that deliver a wide selection of services over a single infrastructure. This economical technology can be deployed seamlessly across any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity technologies, subscribers with various connectivity links can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their existing systems.
Combining MPLS application components such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the development of highly efficient, scalable, and protected networks that guarantee SLAs.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to profitability by up to 25% and achieve an additional 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than merely providing the plain vanilla connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can help ISPs with the development, configuration, implementation, and management of large public network solutions that derive all the benefits of MPLS to optimize performance, provide protected connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To see additional details concerning Progent's professional help for Cisco solutions, select a topic:
If you wish to contact Progent about engineering support for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.