As the market's number one source of networking solutions, Cisco provides the most complete range of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, expandable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the unique needs of ISPs by helping service providers to architect, implement, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable network solutions appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Plan and deploy ISP infrastructure that minimizes equipment and operating costs and simplifies network administration
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer populations
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbones and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in deploying Cisco's software control solutions, update IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco staff engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of devices and interfaces
- Create specialized system and bandwidth tracking solutions for client billing
- Build network monitoring platforms that quickly detect and defend against the impacts of DDoS assaults
- Design and configure metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with scaling and administration of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS MPLS enables Internet Service Providers to implement smart networks that deliver a wide variety of functions over a single infrastructure. This economical solution can be deployed transparently over any existing infrastructure, such as IP, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity protocols, subscribers with differing connectivity links can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current systems.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces such as Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, GMPLS, and IPV6 allows the creation of highly efficient, expandable, and secure networks that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to break even by up to a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of merely providing the conventional connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can help ISPs with the development, set up, implementation, and provisioning of next-generation public networks that derive all the benefits of Cisco IOS MPLS to maximize performance, deliver safe connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
To learn more information about Progent's professional assistance for Cisco technology, pick a topic:
To ask Progent about consulting help for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.