As the market's leader in IP networking solutions, Cisco offers the most complete line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell highly secure, scalable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to architect, implement, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable network solutions suitable for shared public network environments.
Services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified engineers include:
- Design and implement ISP network that lowers capital and operating costs and simplifies network management
- Configure and maintain advanced ATM and MPLS service aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client bases
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbones and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of appliances and modules
- Design custom network management and bandwidth tracking solutions for customer bill back
- Implement network management engines that rapidly detect and defend against the impacts of DDoS assaults
- Design and configure metropolitan network configurations and distributed POPs
- Help with expanding and administration of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS Software MPLS enables ISPs to implement smart networks that deliver a broad variety of functions over one system. This economical technology can be deployed seamlessly over any in-place environment, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is isolated from connectivity protocols, customers with differing access interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their current environments.
Integration of MPLS application components such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 enables the development of fast, expandable, and secure networks that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can accelerate their time to break even by as much as 25% and realize an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE rather than only providing the baseline functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the planning, configuration, implementation, and management of shared public network environments that take full advantage of Cisco's MPLS to maximize performance, deliver safe connectivity, and comply with SLAs.
To see additional details about Progent's engineering help for Cisco solutions, select a subject:
In order to ask Progent about engineering support for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.