As the market's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco provides the most complete line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, scalable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- Certified engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by helping service providers to design, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable network solutions appropriate for shared public network applications.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Plan and deploy ISP network that lowers equipment and operating costs and streamlines system administration
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS service aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large customer populations
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbones and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's network management solutions, update Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and interfaces
- Design specialized system and bandwidth accounting applications for customer billing
- Build network monitoring engines that rapidly detect and block the damage of DoS attacks
- Plan and integrate metro network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with scaling and administration of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching allows ISPs to build smart networks that support a wide range of functions over a single infrastructure. This cost-effective technology can be deployed seamlessly over any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access protocols, customers with differing access interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing systems.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 enables the development of highly efficient, scalable, and protected networks that ensure SLAs.
ISPs can reduce their time to break even by as much as 25% and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE instead of merely installing the conventional functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can assist Internet service providers with the design, configuration, implementation, and management of intelligent public network solutions that derive all the benefits of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize performance, provide safe connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
For additional details about Progent's consulting help for Cisco technology, choose a topic:
If you wish to contact Progent about consulting support for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.