As the world's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco offers the most comprehensive line of devices and technologies for allowing ISPs to deliver highly secure, scalable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier consultants have experience serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to architect, implement, and support fault-tolerant, scalable network solutions appropriate for shared public network environments.
Services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Plan and deploy ISP infrastructure that lowers capital and operating expense and streamlines system administration
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive customer populations
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's network control tools, upgrade IOS software implementations, work with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and resolving complex software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of equipment and interfaces
- Create custom system and bandwidth accounting applications for customer bill back
- Implement system monitoring engines that rapidly detect and defend against the damage of Denial of Service assaults
- Design and configure metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with scaling and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows service providers to build smart networks that deliver a broad variety of services over one system. This cost-effective technology can be deployed seamlessly over any in-place infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Because MPLS is isolated from connectivity technologies, customers with differing access interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing environments.
Integration of MPLS application pieces such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the creation of highly efficient, scalable, and protected networks that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to break even by up to 25% and realize an extra 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than only installing the bare bones functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can help service providers with the development, set up, implementation, and management of large public networks that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to maximize performance, deliver protected connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
To see additional information concerning Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco technology, pick a topic:
If you wish to contact Progent about professional assistance for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.