As the world's number one source of IP networking solutions, Cisco offers the most extensive line of appliances and technologies for enabling ISPs to deliver highly secure, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier consultants have experience serving the special requirements of ISPs by assisting service providers to architect, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable network solutions suitable for public network applications.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Plan and implement ISP network that lowers equipment and operating expense and simplifies network administration
- Set up and maintain advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large customer populations
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbones and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Assist in install Cisco's software control solutions, update Cisco IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff engineers in identifying and resolving sophisticated software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of equipment and interfaces
- Create specialized system and bandwidth accounting solutions for client bill back
- Build network monitoring engines that quickly identify and block the impacts of DDoS attacks
- Design and configure metro network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with expanding and managing of metro Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows service providers to build intelligent networks that support a broad variety of services over a single system. This economical solution can be integrated seamlessly over any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is independent of access protocols, customers with differing access interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without modifying their existing systems.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including MPLS VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the development of fast, scalable, and secure network environments that guarantee SLAs.
ISPs can accelerate their time to break even by up to a quarter and realize an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE instead of merely installing the baseline functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the design, set up, deployment, and provisioning of intelligent public networks that derive all the benefits of MPLS to optimize bandwidth, deliver protected connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
For more information concerning Progent's consulting support for Cisco technology, choose a topic:
To ask Progent about consulting assistance for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.