As the industry's number one source of networking products, Cisco provides the most complete line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell highly secure, scalable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified network engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the special needs of Internet Service Providers by helping them to architect, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, scalable network solutions appropriate for shared public network applications.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Plan and deploy ISP infrastructure that minimizes equipment and support costs and simplifies system administration
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive customer populations
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbone providers and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Assist in deploying Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and performing migrations of devices and interfaces
- Design custom network management and usage accounting solutions for client billing
- Implement network monitoring engines that rapidly identify and block the damage of DDoS attacks
- Plan and configure metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with expanding and managing of metro Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS MPLS
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) enables service providers to build smart environments that deliver a wide range of functions over a single infrastructure. This economical solution can be deployed seamlessly across any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity protocols, customers with various access interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current systems.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces such as MPLS VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, Quality of Service, GMPLS, and IPV6 allows the development of fast, expandable, and secure network environments that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by as much as a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering as opposed to only installing the conventional connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can help ISPs with the development, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of shared public networks that derive all the benefits of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize performance, deliver protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To find out more details about Progent's engineering support for Cisco technology, pick a subject:
If you wish to contact Progent about consulting help for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.