As the industry's number one source of networking products, Cisco offers the most complete line of appliances and technologies for enabling ISPs to sell safe, expandable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the unique needs of ISPs by assisting them to architect, implement, and maintain high-availability, expandable network solutions suitable for public network applications.
Consulting services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider network that lowers equipment and support expense and streamlines system management
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer populations
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's software management solutions, update Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff support experts in isolating and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and performing migrations of equipment and modules
- Design specialized system and bandwidth tracking solutions for customer bill back
- Build network management engines that rapidly detect and block the damage of DDoS attacks
- Design and integrate metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with expanding and administration of metro wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching allows service providers to implement smart environments that deliver a broad selection of functions over one system. This cost-effective solution can be deployed transparently across any in-place infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity protocols, subscribers with differing access links can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current systems.
Combining MPLS application components such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the development of highly efficient, expandable, and secure networks that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by up to 25% and achieve an additional 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of merely providing the plain vanilla functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can help service providers with the development, set up, deployment, and provisioning of large public networks that take full advantage of Cisco IOS MPLS to maximize throughput, deliver safe connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
For additional details concerning Progent's professional assistance for Cisco products, pick a topic:
In order to get in touch with Progent about engineering help for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.