As the market's leader in networking solutions, Cisco offers the most comprehensive range of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, scalable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier consultants have experience addressing the special needs of ISPs by assisting service providers to design, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable network solutions appropriate for shared public network environments.
Services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes capital and operating expense and simplifies network support
- Set up and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive customer bases
- Handle the transparent cutover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's network management tools, update Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software problems, and executing migrations of equipment and modules
- Develop custom network management and usage tracking solutions for customer billing
- Implement system management platforms that rapidly detect and defend against the impacts of DDoS assaults
- Plan and configure metro network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with scaling and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching allows Internet Service Providers to build intelligent networks that deliver a broad variety of services over a single system. This economical solution can be integrated transparently over any in-place infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity technologies, customers with differing connectivity links can be combined on an MPLS edge without modifying their current systems.
Integration of MPLS application pieces including MPLS VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of high-performance, scalable, and secure network environments that ensure SLAs.
Service providers can reduce their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth capability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than only installing the bare bones connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist service providers with the development, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of intelligent public networks that derive all the benefits of MPLS technology to maximize throughput, deliver safe connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To learn more information about Progent's professional assistance for Cisco networking products, select a topic:
If you wish to contact Progent about engineering assistance for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.