As the market's leader in networking solutions, Cisco offers the most comprehensive line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling ISPs to deliver safe, scalable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier network consultants have experience addressing the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to design, deploy, and maintain high-availability, expandable network solutions appropriate for shared public network applications.
Consulting services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Plan and deploy Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes capital and operating costs and streamlines system administration
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client populations
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Help in install Cisco's software management tools, upgrade Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software problems, and performing migrations of devices and modules
- Design specialized network management and bandwidth tracking solutions for customer billing
- Implement system monitoring mechanisms that rapidly detect and defend against the damage of DDoS attacks
- Design and integrate metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with expanding and managing of metro wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS MPLS enables Internet Service Providers to implement smart environments that deliver a wide variety of functions over one system. This economical solution can be deployed transparently over any in-place infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Because MPLS is isolated from access protocols, customers with differing access interfaces can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing systems.
Integration of MPLS application components such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, GMPLS, and IPV6 allows the development of fast, scalable, and protected networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to profitability by up to 25% and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE rather than merely installing the plain vanilla connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can help service providers with the design, configuration, deployment, and support of intelligent public network environments that derive all the benefits of Cisco IOS MPLS to optimize throughput, provide secure connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To see additional details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco networking products, select a topic:
In order to contact Progent about professional support for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.