As the world's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco offers the most extensive line of devices and technologies for allowing ISPs to sell safe, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier network engineers have experience addressing the special needs of ISPs by assisting service providers to architect, implement, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable network solutions appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified engineers include:
- Design and deploy ISP network that minimizes equipment and operating costs and simplifies network administration
- Configure and troubleshoot high-end ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's network management solutions, upgrade Cisco IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and performing migrations of appliances and modules
- Design custom system and bandwidth tracking solutions for client bill back
- Implement network monitoring mechanisms that rapidly detect and defend against the impacts of Denial of Service assaults
- Plan and integrate metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with scaling and managing of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows Internet Service Providers to implement smart networks that support a wide variety of services over one infrastructure. This cost-effective solution can be integrated transparently over any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Because MPLS is independent of connectivity protocols, subscribers with various access interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing systems.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of fast, expandable, and secure network environments that ensure SLAs.
ISPs can accelerate their time to profitability by up to 25% and achieve an additional 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE instead of only installing the baseline connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can assist Internet service providers with the planning, set up, deployment, and support of shared public network environments that take full advantage of MPLS technology to maximize throughput, deliver secure connectivity, and meet SLAs.
For more details concerning Progent's engineering expertise for Cisco products, choose a subject:
To contact Progent about consulting expertise for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.