As the world's leader in IP networking products, Cisco provides the most complete line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling ISPs to sell highly secure, scalable, value-added mixed media services. Progent's Cisco- Certified engineers have experience serving the special needs of ISPs by assisting them to architect, implement, and support fault-tolerant, expandable network solutions suitable for shared public network applications.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Design and deploy Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes equipment and support expense and simplifies system administration
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive customer bases
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Help in install Cisco's software control tools, upgrade Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco internal support experts in isolating and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and interfaces
- Develop specialized network management and bandwidth accounting solutions for client billing
- Build network monitoring mechanisms that quickly detect and block the damage of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Design and integrate metropolitan network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with scaling and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS MPLS allows Internet Service Providers to build smart networks that deliver a broad selection of services over one infrastructure. This economical solution can be deployed seamlessly across any existing environment, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access protocols, customers with differing connectivity interfaces can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their current systems.
Combining MPLS application components such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol allows the development of highly efficient, expandable, and secure network environments that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to break even by up to a quarter and achieve an additional 50% of throughput capability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering as opposed to only installing the baseline functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can assist ISPs with the design, configuration, deployment, and management of next-generation public network solutions that take full advantage of MPLS to maximize bandwidth, deliver safe connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
To find out additional information about Progent's engineering help for Cisco solutions, select a subject:
If you wish to contact Progent about consulting help for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.