As the world's leader in IP networking solutions, Cisco provides the most complete line of hardware, software, and technologies for enabling ISPs to sell safe, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified consultants have experience serving the unique requirements of ISPs by helping them to design, deploy, and support high-availability, scalable network solutions suitable for public network environments.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Design and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that lowers equipment and support costs and streamlines system administration
- Set up and maintain advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Assist in install Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software problems, and performing migrations of devices and modules
- Design specialized network management and usage accounting applications for customer billing
- Implement network management mechanisms that quickly detect and defend against the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Plan and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with scaling and managing of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows Internet Service Providers to implement intelligent networks that deliver a broad range of services over a single infrastructure. This economical technology can be integrated transparently across any in-place infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is independent of connectivity technologies, subscribers with various connectivity interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their existing environments.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 enables the creation of fast, scalable, and secure networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth capability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE instead of only installing the baseline connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can assist ISPs with the development, set up, deployment, and support of large public networks that derive all the benefits of MPLS to optimize bandwidth, provide secure connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To see more details about Progent's professional expertise for Cisco products, pick a topic:
If you wish to ask Progent about professional help for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.