As the industry's leader in networking solutions, Cisco provides the most complete line of devices and technologies for allowing ISPs to deliver highly secure, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Premier network consultants have experience addressing the special needs of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to architect, deploy, and support high-availability, expandable network solutions appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Plan and implement ISP network that lowers capital and support expense and simplifies network management
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large customer populations
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's network management solutions, update IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco staff engineers in identifying and resolving complex software bugs, and executing upgrades and relocations of devices and interfaces
- Develop specialized system and usage tracking solutions for customer bill back
- Build system monitoring mechanisms that rapidly identify and block the damage of Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Plan and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with scaling and managing of metro Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows Internet Service Providers to implement smart networks that support a wide range of functions over one system. This cost-effective technology can be integrated transparently across any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity technologies, subscribers with various connectivity links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their existing environments.
Integration of MPLS application components such as MPLS VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 enables the development of fast, scalable, and protected network environments that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can accelerate their time to break even by as much as a quarter and achieve an additional 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE instead of merely installing the plain vanilla connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can assist Internet service providers with the design, configuration, deployment, and support of intelligent public networks that take full advantage of MPLS technology to maximize performance, deliver safe connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
To learn more information concerning Progent's consulting support for Cisco solutions, pick a subject:
To contact Progent about engineering help for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.