As the industry's leader in networking products, Cisco provides the most extensive range of devices and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell safe, expandable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier network consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by helping them to architect, deploy, and maintain high-availability, expandable systems appropriate for public network applications.
Services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Design and implement ISP infrastructure that lowers equipment and operating costs and simplifies system management
- Set up and troubleshoot high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer bases
- Manage the transparent switchover between backbones and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Assist in deploying Cisco's network control solutions, update Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco staff engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to complex software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of appliances and interfaces
- Create custom network management and usage accounting solutions for client billing
- Implement system management platforms that quickly detect and defend against the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Design and integrate metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with expanding and managing of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows Internet Service Providers to implement intelligent environments that deliver a wide selection of functions over a single system. This cost-effective solution can be integrated transparently across any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or Ethernet. Since MPLS is isolated from connectivity protocols, subscribers with differing connectivity links can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current systems.
Combining MPLS application components including layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 enables the development of high-performance, scalable, and secure networks that ensure SLAs.
Service providers can accelerate their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an extra 50% of throughput capability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than only installing the plain vanilla connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the development, configuration, implementation, and provisioning of intelligent public network environments that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to maximize performance, deliver protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco technology, pick a topic:
If you wish to get in touch with Progent about engineering assistance for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.