As the market's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco provides the most complete line of devices and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell highly secure, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Premier network engineers have experience addressing the special needs of ISPs by helping service providers to architect, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, scalable systems appropriate for shared public network environments.
Consulting services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Plan and deploy ISP network that minimizes capital and operating expense and simplifies network management
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large client populations
- Manage the transparent switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's software management tools, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software bugs, and executing migrations of equipment and modules
- Design specialized network management and bandwidth tracking solutions for client billing
- Implement network management platforms that quickly identify and defend against the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Design and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with expanding and administration of metro Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows Internet Service Providers to build smart environments that support a broad variety of functions over one infrastructure. This cost-effective solution can be integrated seamlessly across any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Because MPLS is independent of connectivity technologies, subscribers with differing connectivity interfaces can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their current systems.
Combining MPLS application pieces including Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of high-performance, scalable, and secure networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to break even by as much as 25% and achieve an extra 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE rather than merely providing the bare bones connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can help Internet service providers with the planning, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of intelligent public network environments that take full advantage of MPLS technology to optimize throughput, deliver secure connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
For additional information about Progent's engineering help for Cisco technology, pick a subject:
If you wish to get in touch with Progent about engineering expertise for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.