As the market's leader in networking solutions, Cisco provides the most extensive range of appliances and technologies for enabling ISPs to sell highly secure, expandable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- Premier network consultants have experience serving the unique needs of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to design, implement, and support high-availability, expandable systems suitable for shared public network applications.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified engineers include:
- Design and deploy Internet Service Provider infrastructure that lowers equipment and support expense and streamlines system support
- Configure and troubleshoot high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive customer populations
- Manage the transparent cutover between backbones and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Assist in install Cisco's network control solutions, update Cisco IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and resolving complex software problems, and performing migrations of devices and interfaces
- Create custom network management and bandwidth accounting solutions for client billing
- Build network monitoring engines that quickly identify and defend against the impacts of DDoS attacks
- Plan and configure metropolitan network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with expanding and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching allows ISPs to implement smart networks that deliver a broad selection of services over a single system. This economical technology can be integrated transparently over any existing environment, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is isolated from access technologies, subscribers with various access links can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their current systems.
Combining MPLS application pieces such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 enables the creation of high-performance, scalable, and protected network environments that ensure SLAs.
Service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by up to 25% and realize an additional 50% of bandwidth availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than only installing the plain vanilla connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can help Internet service providers with the development, set up, implementation, and provisioning of intelligent public network environments that derive all the benefits of MPLS technology to maximize throughput, provide safe connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
To learn more details about Progent's engineering help for Cisco technology, choose a topic:
In order to get in touch with Progent about professional help for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.