As the industry's number one source of IP networking products, Cisco offers the most complete range of appliances and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to sell safe, expandable, feature-rich mixed media services. Progent's Cisco- Premier consultants have extensive backgrounds addressing the special needs of ISPs by helping them to architect, implement, and support fault-tolerant, expandable network solutions appropriate for shared public network environments.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Design and deploy ISP network that minimizes equipment and operating expense and simplifies system management
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbones and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco internal support experts in isolating and resolving complex software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of equipment and interfaces
- Develop specialized system and bandwidth tracking applications for client billing
- Build network monitoring engines that rapidly detect and block the impacts of Denial of Service attacks
- Plan and configure metro network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with expanding and managing of metro Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software MPLS enables ISPs to implement smart networks that deliver a wide selection of functions over one system. This cost-effective technology can be deployed transparently across any existing infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity technologies, subscribers with various access links can be combined on an MPLS edge without modifying their current systems.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application components such as MPLS VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the development of fast, scalable, and secure networks that ensure SLAs.
ISPs can accelerate their time to profitability by up to a quarter and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE instead of merely installing the bare bones functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can assist Internet service providers with the development, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of intelligent public network environments that take full advantage of MPLS to optimize throughput, provide safe connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To learn additional information about Progent's professional expertise for Cisco technology, pick a topic:
In order to get in touch with Progent about professional assistance for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.