As the market's number one source of networking products, Cisco provides the most extensive range of devices and technologies for allowing ISPs to deliver highly secure, scalable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Premier network engineers have experience serving the special needs of ISPs by helping service providers to architect, implement, and maintain high-availability, expandable network solutions appropriate for public network environments.
Services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Plan and deploy Internet Service Provider network that minimizes equipment and support costs and streamlines system support
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client bases
- Handle the transparent cutover between backbone providers and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Help in install Cisco's network control tools, update Cisco IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and resolving complex software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of devices and interfaces
- Design specialized system and bandwidth tracking solutions for customer billing
- Build network monitoring engines that rapidly identify and defend against the damage of DDoS attacks
- Design and integrate metro network configurations and distributed POPs
- Help with scaling and administration of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching enables ISPs to implement smart networks that support a wide variety of services over one system. This economical solution can be integrated transparently across any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is independent of access protocols, customers with various access links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without changing their current environments.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, Quality of Service, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of highly efficient, expandable, and protected networks that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can reduce their time to break even by up to 25% and realize an extra 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering as opposed to merely providing the plain vanilla functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can help service providers with the planning, set up, deployment, and management of shared public network solutions that derive all the benefits of MPLS technology to maximize throughput, deliver protected connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To learn additional information concerning Progent's professional assistance for Cisco technology, pick a subject:
In order to ask Progent about technical support for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.