As the world's leader in networking products, Cisco provides the most comprehensive range of devices and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, expandable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Certified network engineers have experience serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to architect, implement, and maintain high-availability, scalable network solutions suitable for shared public network applications.
Consulting services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider network that minimizes capital and operating expense and simplifies network support
- Configure and maintain advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive customer populations
- Manage the transparent switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's software management solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and executing migrations of appliances and interfaces
- Create custom system and bandwidth tracking solutions for client bill back
- Build system monitoring platforms that quickly detect and defend against the impacts of Denial of Service assaults
- Plan and integrate metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Help with scaling and managing of metro Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS MPLS allows ISPs to build smart networks that support a wide variety of functions over one infrastructure. This economical technology can be deployed transparently over any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is isolated from connectivity technologies, subscribers with various access interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without modifying their existing systems.
Combining MPLS application pieces such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the development of high-performance, expandable, and protected networks that guarantee SLAs.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to break even by as much as 25% and realize an extra 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE rather than only providing the plain vanilla connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE consultants can assist ISPs with the planning, set up, implementation, and management of large public network environments that take full advantage of Cisco's MPLS to optimize throughput, provide protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To see additional details about Progent's consulting help for Cisco networking products, select a subject:
To ask Progent about engineering help for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.