As the world's leader in IP networking products, Cisco offers the most complete range of appliances and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Certified engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the unique requirements of ISPs by helping them to architect, implement, and support fault-tolerant, scalable network solutions appropriate for public network environments.
Services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified engineers include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider network that minimizes equipment and support expense and simplifies network support
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbones and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's network management solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, work with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software problems, and executing migrations of devices and modules
- Create specialized network management and bandwidth tracking solutions for client bill back
- Implement system management mechanisms that rapidly detect and defend against the impacts of DDoS attacks
- Plan and configure metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with scaling and administration of metro wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows ISPs to build smart networks that deliver a broad selection of services over one infrastructure. This cost-effective technology can be integrated seamlessly over any in-place infrastructure, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is isolated from access technologies, customers with various connectivity interfaces can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current environments.
Integration of MPLS application pieces including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 allows the development of fast, scalable, and secure networks that guarantee SLAs.
Service providers can reduce their time to break even by as much as a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE instead of merely providing the conventional connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can help ISPs with the planning, configuration, implementation, and management of large public networks that take full advantage of MPLS to maximize throughput, provide protected connectivity, and comply with SLAs.
For additional information concerning Progent's engineering expertise for Cisco networking products, pick a subject:
In order to contact Progent about professional help for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.