As the market's number one source of networking products, Cisco offers the most comprehensive line of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing ISPs to deliver safe, expandable, feature-rich multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified consultants have experience serving the special needs of Internet Service Providers by helping service providers to design, implement, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable network solutions suitable for public network environments.
Consulting services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider network that lowers equipment and support costs and simplifies network administration
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching service aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client bases
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbone providers and set up peering and BGP solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's network management solutions, update Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco staff support experts in isolating and resolving complex software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of appliances and modules
- Develop custom system and bandwidth tracking applications for customer billing
- Build network monitoring platforms that quickly detect and defend against the damage of Denial of Service assaults
- Design and integrate metropolitan network environments and distributed POPs
- Help with scaling and managing of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software MPLS enables Internet Service Providers to build intelligent networks that support a broad variety of functions over one infrastructure. This economical solution can be deployed transparently over any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of access technologies, subscribers with differing access interfaces can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their existing environments.
Integration of MPLS application pieces such as MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of fast, expandable, and protected network environments that ensure Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to break even by as much as 25% and realize an additional 50% of bandwidth availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE as opposed to only installing the baseline functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can help Internet service providers with the development, set up, deployment, and management of intelligent public network environments that derive all the benefits of MPLS to optimize performance, deliver safe connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
For additional details about Progent's consulting help for Cisco technology, pick a subject:
If you wish to contact Progent about technical expertise for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.