As the world's leader in networking solutions, Cisco offers the most extensive range of devices and technologies for allowing ISPs to sell highly secure, expandable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- Premier network engineers have experience serving the special needs of Internet Service Providers by helping them to design, implement, and maintain high-availability, expandable network solutions suitable for public network applications.
Services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified professionals include:
- Plan and deploy ISP network that minimizes capital and operating expense and simplifies system support
- Set up and troubleshoot high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large customer bases
- Handle the transparent switchover between backbones and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in install Cisco's software management solutions, update IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff engineers in identifying and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and executing migrations of appliances and interfaces
- Develop specialized system and usage accounting solutions for client billing
- Implement network management platforms that quickly detect and defend against the impacts of DDoS assaults
- Plan and integrate metropolitan network environments and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Help with expanding and managing of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows Internet Service Providers to build intelligent environments that support a broad variety of services over one infrastructure. This economical technology can be deployed seamlessly over any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is independent of access technologies, customers with various access interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their current systems.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol enables the development of high-performance, expandable, and secure network environments that ensure SLAs.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to profitability by as much as 25% and realize an extra 50% of throughput capability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of merely installing the conventional functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can assist service providers with the development, configuration, implementation, and management of intelligent public network solutions that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to maximize bandwidth, provide protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To learn more information about Progent's professional support for Cisco solutions, pick a topic:
In order to ask Progent about consulting support for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.