Cisco's security solutions for small to mid-sized companies offer a complete range of manageable security hardware and software to enable you to safeguard your wired and wireless network environment. Cisco's extensive catalog of protection and VPN solutions features routers, Catalyst and Nexus switches, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and Virtual Private Network access concentrators. Progent's seasoned support staff includes experienced professionals with Cisco's CCIE credentials who can help your organization to choose and integrate VPN and security technologies that work best with your business.
Cisco provides multiple alternatives for implementing a VPN system, so you can select the approach that most closely fits your business requirements. You can set up both remote connectivity and site-to-site Virtual Private Networks with Cisco IOS Software, through software and Advanced Integrated Module (AIM) encryption boards, or with physical units, such as a VPN concentrator, router, ASA firewalls with Firepower, or devoted VPN server for dial-up services. All Cisco VPN solutions are easy to integrate and administer and provide the flexibility to evolve with future business requirements.
Products Included in Cisco's Protection Solution
Cisco offers a full line of products designed for stopping data theft, virus outbreaks, DDoS assaults, and other threats to your network. Categories and security products include:
- Virtual Private Network device (Cisco Virtual Private Network concentrators and clients): Devoted hardware or software mechanism for configuring and managing Virtual Private Networks
- Cisco Catalyst and Cisco Nexus Family Switch based: Identity-based features incorporated into switches
- Router controlled: Virtual Private Network functionality built into Cisco routers
- Expanded perimeter protection
- Cisco PIX or ASA Firewall: Devoted silicon or software mechanism to allow or block access to the network or applications
- Cisco Router based: Firewall functions designed into routers
- Network-attached appliance (Cisco Security Agent): Dedicated hardware or software for detecting penetrations internal to the company network
- Host-based software (Cisco Security Agent): Devoted hardware or software for finding, remediating, and documenting attacks on hosts
- Cisco Firewall sensor: Sensing capability built into a Cisco firewall to sense and report attacks at the network public/private edge
- Catalyst Switch sensor: Sensor within a switch to find and document attacks at the switch
- Router sensor: Sensor incorporated into a switch to detect and report attacks at the router
Safe Device Management and Policy
- Access Control Server using RADIUS and TACACS authentication: Centrally provisioned access control mechanism for user authentication, authorization, and accounting from a web GUI
- Cisco Security Manager: Expandable mechanism to provision device configuration and policies for Cisco firewalls, VPNs, and IPS
How Progent's Consultants Can Help You with Cisco Security Solutions
Progent can give you access to a certified CCIE or certified CCNP to help you to choose, integrate, and support Cisco security solutions. Progent's CISM and CISSP security professionals can advise you about how to build protection into your company's operations. Progent can assist you to develop a written security strategy to define precise security policies, deploy scanning and tracking software, design and install a secure network architecture that incorporates products from a variety of vendors, offer MS Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) 2006 Server support and
Forefront Threat Management Gateway integration, and recommend procedures to optimize the protection of your infrastructure. Progent's security expertise is available to help you configure a firewall, set up safe remote access to email and business information, and install or troubleshoot Virtual Private Networks.
To learn additional information concerning Progent's professional assistance for Cisco technology, select a topic:
If you wish to contact Progent about consulting support for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.