Cisco's security and VPN solutions for small to mid-sized businesses provide a complete set of manageable network protection hardware and software to help you to secure your wired and wireless network infrastructure. Cisco's extensive product line of protection and Virtual Private Network technologies features routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and Virtual Private Network concentrators. Progent's expert consulting engineers includes veteran professionals with Cisco's CCIE certification who can assist your company to choose and deploy VPN and security technologies that work best with your business.
Virtual Private Networks
Cisco provides multiple options for configuring a VPN system, allowing you to choose the option that best fits your business requirements. You can install both remote connectivity and office-to-office VPNs with IOS Software, through software and Advanced Integrated Module hardware encryption boards, or with physical devices, such as a VPN access concentrator, router, Cisco ASA firewalls with Firepower Services, or dedicated Virtual Private Network processor for dial-up functions. All Cisco VPN solutions are simple to deploy and manage and offer the versatility to evolve along with changing operational needs.
Components Associated with Cisco's Protection Technology
Cisco has a full line of security offerings designed for stopping stealing information, virus and worm infections, DDoS attacks, and other dangers to your system. Categories and security products include:
- VPN device (Cisco Virtual Private Network concentrators and clients): Dedicated physical unit or software device for configuring and administering VPNs
- Catalyst and Cisco Nexus Switch based: Identity-focused features incorporated into Cisco switches
- Router controlled: VPN functionality built into Cisco routers
- Expanded perimeter protection
- PIX or ASA Firewall appliance: Devoted hardware or software mechanism to allow or block access to the network or processes
- Cisco Router based: Firewall capability incorporated into Cisco routers
- Network-based device (Cisco Security Agent): Devoted physical unit or program for finding attacks within the company network
- Host-based software (Cisco Security Agent): Dedicated hardware or program for detecting, mitigating, and documenting intrusions on hosts
- Cisco Firewall sensor: Sensor within a firewall to detect and document intrusions at the system public/private edge
- Cisco Catalyst sensor: Sensor built into a switch to sense and report penetrations at the switch
- Cisco Router sensor: Sensor within a switch to detect and document intrusions at the router
Safe Device Management and Policy
- Access Control Server utilizing RADIUS and TACACS authentication: Centrally provisioned user access control framework for authentication, permission, and accounting from a web GUI
- Cisco Security Manager: Expandable mechanism for device configuration and policies for Cisco firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, and IPS
How Progent's Engineers Can Help Your Company with Cisco Security Solutions
Progent can give you access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert or Cisco Certified Network Professional to help you to select, deploy, and maintain Cisco security solutions. Progent's CISM, CISSP, and ISSAP security consultants can show you how to design protection into your company's processes. Progent can assist you to produce a documented security strategy to establish precise policies, install scanning and auditing utilities, design and implement a protected network infrastructure that includes products from a variety of network companies, provide MS Internet Security and Acceleration 2006 Server consulting services and
Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 integration, and recommend procedures to optimize the safety of your infrastructure. Progent's security expertise is available to help you configure a PIX or ASA firewall, set up safe remote and mobile access to email and corporate data, and implement or repair Virtual Private Networks.
To see more information concerning Progent's professional assistance for Cisco solutions, select a topic:
To contact Progent about professional help for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.