Cisco's security and VPN technologies for small to mid-sized companies offer a comprehensive set of easy-to-manage security hardware and software to allow you to safeguard your entire network infrastructure. Cisco's rich catalog of security and VPN technologies includes routers, switches, firewalls, IDS, and VPN concentrators. Progent's seasoned consulting staff includes veteran professionals with Cisco's CCIE and CCNP certification who can help your organization to select and deploy Virtual Private Network and security technologies that align best with your environment.
Cisco offers multiple alternatives for implementing a VPN solution, allowing you to select the option that best fits your operational needs. You can set up both remote access and office-to-office Virtual Private Networks with IOS Software, through software and Advanced Integrated Module (AIM) encryption boards, or with physical appliances, such as a Virtual Private Network concentrator, router, Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower, or dedicated Virtual Private Network server for dial-up functions. All Cisco VPN approaches are easy to deploy and administer and provide the flexibility to evolve with future operational requirements.
Products Associated with Cisco's Protection Technology
Cisco offers a full line of security offerings designed for stopping stealing information, virus infections, Denial of Service (DDoS) assaults, and other dangers to your system. Classifications and products include:
- VPN appliance (Cisco Virtual Private Network concentrators and clients): Devoted hardware or software device for setting up and administering VPNs
- Catalyst and Nexus Switch based: Identity-focused functions built into switches
- Router based: Virtual Private Network capability incorporated into routers
- Extended perimeter security
- PIX or ASA Firewall: Devoted silicon or software mechanism to allow or deny access to the network or processes
- Cisco Router based: Firewall features incorporated into Cisco routers
- Network-attached appliance (Cisco Security Agent): Dedicated physical unit or software mechanism for finding attacks internal to the company network
- Host-based software (Cisco Security Agent): Dedicated physical unit or software for uncovering, remediating, and documenting attacks on hosts
- Cisco Firewall sensor: Sensor within a firewall to find and document intrusions at the network perimeter
- Cisco Catalyst sensor: Detector built into a switch to find and report penetrations at the switch
- Cisco Router sensor: Sensor incorporated into a switch to find and report penetrations at the router
Secure Device Management and Policy
- Cisco Access Control Server (ACS) utilizing RADIUS and TACACS: Centralized access management framework for authentication, permission, and accounting from an easy-to-use web utility
- Cisco Security Manager: Scalable solution for configuration and policies for Cisco firewalls, VPNs, and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
How Progent Can Assist You with Cisco Security Products
Progent can provide a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or Cisco Certified Network Professional to assist you to select, deploy, and maintain Cisco security solutions. Progent's CISA and ISSAP security professionals can advise you about how to build security into your company's processes. Progent can assist you to create a written security strategy to establish clear policies, install monitoring and tracking software, create and install a secure network architecture that incorporates products from a variety of vendors, offer MS Internet Security and Acceleration 2006 Server support and
Forefront Threat Management Gateway integration, and recommend procedures to optimize the protection of your network. Progent's security expertise is available to help you implement a firewall, design safe remote and mobile connectivity to messaging and business data, and implement or troubleshoot Virtual Private Networks.
To learn more information about Progent's professional support for Cisco solutions, pick a topic:
In order to ask Progent about professional expertise for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.