Cisco's security and VPN technologies for small to mid-sized companies offer a comprehensive set of easy-to-manage security hardware and software to allow you to safeguard your entire connectivity environment. Cisco's rich product line of protection and VPN technologies features routers, switches, PIX and ASA firewalls, IDS, and VPN access concentrators. Progent's seasoned support engineers includes experienced consultants with Cisco's CCIE credentials who can help your company to select and deploy VPN and security technologies that align optimally with your business.
Virtual Private Networks
Cisco provides multiple alternatives for configuring a VPN solution, allowing you to select the approach that best fits your operational requirements. You can set up both remote connectivity and site-to-site Virtual Private Networks with IOS Software, through utilities and Advanced Integrated Module hardware encryption cards, or with physical devices, such as a Virtual Private Network access concentrator, router, Cisco ASA firewalls with Firepower Services, or devoted Virtual Private Network server for dial-up functions. All Cisco VPN approaches are simple to deploy and administer and offer the versatility to grow along with future operational needs.
Components Included in Cisco's Security Technology
Cisco has a full line of products aimed at stopping stealing data, virus infections, DDoS assaults, and other dangers to your network. Categories and products include:
- VPN appliance (Cisco VPN access concentrators and clients): Devoted hardware or software mechanism for setting up and managing Virtual Private Networks
- Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Family Switch controlled: Identity-based functions incorporated into Cisco switches
- Router based: VPN support built into Cisco routers
- Expanded perimeter security
- Cisco PIX or ASA Firewall appliance: Devoted hardware or software device to permit or block connectivity to the network or processes
- Cisco Router controlled: Firewall features built into routers
- Network-based device (Cisco Security Agent): Devoted hardware or software for finding penetrations inside the company network
- Host-based software (Cisco Security Agent): Devoted hardware or software for finding, remediating, and reporting attacks on hosts
- Cisco Firewall sensor: Sensing capability built into a Cisco firewall to detect and report penetrations at the system perimeter
- Catalyst Switch sensor: Detector within a Catalyst switch to find and report intrusions at the switch
- Cisco Router sensor: Sensing capability incorporated into a switch to find and report attacks at the router
Safe Management and Policy
- ACS utilizing RADIUS and TACACS: Central access management mechanism for user validation, authorization, and accounting from an graphical Web interface
- Cisco Security Manager: Expandable solution to provision configuration and security policies for Cisco firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
How Progent's Engineers Can Assist Your Company with Cisco Security Solutions
Progent can give you access to a certified CCIE or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) to assist you to choose, integrate, and maintain Cisco security technology. Progent's CISM and CISSP security consultants can advise you about how to build protection into your company's processes. Progent can help you to produce a written security strategy to establish precise security policies, deploy monitoring and auditing utilities, design and implement a protected network architecture that includes technology from a variety of network companies, provide Microsoft ISA 2006 Server consulting and
Forefront Threat Management Gateway configuration help, and advise you about procedures to optimize the protection of your infrastructure. Progent's security expertise can help you implement a firewall, set up safe remote access to messaging and corporate data, and install or troubleshoot VPNs.
To learn more information concerning Progent's professional expertise for Cisco products, choose a topic:
To contact Progent about consulting help for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.