Cisco's security and VPN solutions for small to medium size businesses provide a complete range of manageable network protection hardware and software to enable you to secure your wired and wireless connectivity environment. Cisco's rich catalog of security and Virtual Private Network solutions features routers, Catalyst and Nexus switches, firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS), and VPN concentrators. Progent's expert consulting engineers includes veteran professionals with Cisco's CCIE credentials who can assist your company to select and deploy Virtual Private Network and security solutions that work optimally with your business.
Cisco offers several options for configuring a Virtual Private Network solution, allowing you to select the approach that best fits your operational needs. You can install both remote access and office-to-office Virtual Private Networks with Cisco IOS Software, with software and Advanced Integrated Module encryption cards, or with hardware devices, such as a Virtual Private Network concentrator, router, Cisco ASA firewalls with Firepower, or dedicated Virtual Private Network server for dial-up functions. All Cisco VPN solutions are easy to deploy and administer and provide the versatility to grow along with changing business needs.
Products Associated with Cisco's Protection Technology
Cisco offers a comprehensive line of products designed for stopping stealing data, virus outbreaks, DDoS assaults, and other dangers to your network. Classifications and products include:
- Virtual Private Network device (Cisco Virtual Private Network concentrators and clients): Dedicated hardware or software mechanism for setting up and administering VPNs
- Catalyst and Cisco Nexus Family Switch controlled: Identity-focused features built into switches
- Router controlled: Virtual Private Network features designed into Cisco routers
- Extended perimeter security
- Cisco PIX or ASA Firewall: Devoted silicon or software device to permit or deny access to the infrastructure or processes
- Cisco Router controlled: Firewall features integrated into routers
- Network-attached device (Cisco Security Agent): Dedicated hardware or program for uncovering intrusions inside the company network
- Host-based software (Cisco Security Agent): Devoted hardware or software mechanism for uncovering, mitigating, and documenting intrusions on hosts
- Cisco Firewall sensor: Sensor built into a firewall to sense and report intrusions at the network perimeter
- Cisco Catalyst sensor: Detector within a Catalyst switch to detect and report penetrations at the switch
- Router sensor: Detector within a switch to detect and report penetrations at the router
Safe Management and Policy
- Access Control Server using RADIUS and TACACS authentication: Central user access management framework for user authentication, authorization, and accounting from a web GUI
- Cisco Security Manager: Expandable mechanism for configuration and policies for Cisco firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, and Intrusion Prevention Systems
How Progent's Consultants Can Help You with Cisco Security Technology
Progent can provide a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert or certified CCNP to assist you to choose, integrate, and maintain Cisco security solutions. Progent's CISM, CISSP, and ISSAP security consultants can show you how to build protection into your business processes. Progent can assist you to produce a written security strategy to establish clear policies, install scanning and tracking utilities, design and install a secure network infrastructure that incorporates products from a variety of network companies, offer Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration 2006 Server consulting and
Forefront TMG 2010 configuration help, and recommend steps to optimize the protection of your infrastructure. Progent's security consulting is available to help you configure a PIX or ASA firewall, design secure remote and mobile connectivity to email and business data, and install or repair VPNs.
For more details about Progent's consulting help for Cisco networking products, select a subject:
In order to contact Progent about consulting support for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.