Cisco's security and VPN solutions for small to medium size businesses provide a comprehensive set of easy-to-manage network protection products and technologies to help you to safeguard your entire network environment. Cisco's rich product line of protection and Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions includes routers, Catalyst and Nexus switches, PIX and ASA firewalls, IDS, and VPN concentrators. Progent's expert support engineers includes experienced consultants with Cisco's CCIE certification who can help your organization to select and deploy Virtual Private Network and security solutions that align optimally with your business.
Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
Cisco provides several alternatives for configuring a VPN system, so you can choose the option that best fits your operational requirements. You can install both remote connectivity and office-to-office Virtual Private Networks with Cisco IOS Software, through software and Advanced Integrated Module (AIM) hardware encryption boards, or with hardware devices, such as a VPN concentrator, router, Cisco ASA firewalls with Firepower, or devoted Virtual Private Network server for dial-up functions. All Cisco VPN approaches are easy to deploy and administer and offer the versatility to evolve with your changing operational requirements.
Products Associated with Cisco's Protection Solution
Cisco offers a full catalog of security offerings aimed at stopping stealing information, virus outbreaks, Denial of Service (DDoS) assaults, and other dangers to your system. Classifications and security products include:
- Virtual Private Network device (Cisco VPN access concentrators and clients): Devoted hardware or software device for setting up and managing Virtual Private Networks
- Catalyst and Nexus Family Switch controlled: Identity-based functions built into switches
- Cisco Router based: Virtual Private Network features integrated into Cisco routers
- Expanded perimeter security
- Cisco PIX or ASA Firewall: Dedicated hardware or software device to allow or deny connectivity to the infrastructure or processes
- Cisco Router controlled: Firewall features built into routers
- Network-attached device (Cisco Security Agent): Dedicated hardware or program for finding penetrations inside the company network
- Host-based software (Cisco Security Agent): Devoted hardware or software mechanism for uncovering, remediating, and documenting attacks on hosts
- Firewall sensor: Sensor incorporated into a firewall to detect and report intrusions at the network public/private edge
- Cisco Catalyst sensor: Detector within a switch to find and report attacks at the switch
- Cisco Router sensor: Sensing capability within a switch to detect and document attacks at the router
Secure Device Management and Policy
- ACS using RADIUS and TACACS authentication: Central access management framework for user validation, authorization, and accounting from an easy-to-use web utility
- Cisco Security Manager: Expandable mechanism to provision configuration and security policies for firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, and IPS
How Progent's Engineers Can Help Your Company with Cisco Security Solutions
Progent can provide a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert or certified CCNP to help you to select, integrate, and support Cisco security solutions. Progent's CISM and CISSP security professionals can show you how to design security into your company's processes. Progent can assist you to develop a written security strategy to define clear policies, deploy monitoring and auditing utilities, design and install a secure network infrastructure that incorporates technology from a variety of network companies, provide Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration 2006 Server consulting services and
Forefront TMG 2010 integration, and recommend procedures to optimize the protection of your infrastructure. Progent's security consulting can help you implement a PIX or ASA firewall, design safe remote and mobile connectivity to email and corporate data, and implement or troubleshoot Virtual Private Networks.
To learn additional information concerning Progent's professional support for Cisco products, choose a topic:
To get in touch with Progent about consulting expertise for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.