Cisco's security technologies for small to medium size businesses provide a complete set of manageable network protection hardware and software to allow you to protect your wired and wireless network infrastructure. Cisco's rich product line of protection and Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions features routers, Catalyst and Nexus switches, PIX and ASA firewalls, IDS, and VPN concentrators. Progent's expert consulting staff includes veteran professionals with Cisco's CCIE credentials who can assist your company to select and integrate VPN and protection technologies that align best with your business.
Virtual Private Networks
Cisco offers several options for implementing a VPN system, allowing you to select the option that most closely aligns with your business needs. You can install both remote access and office-to-office Virtual Private Networks with IOS Software, with utilities and Advanced Integrated Module (AIM) hardware encryption cards, or with physical units, such as a VPN access concentrator, router, ASA firewalls with Firepower Services, or devoted VPN processor for dial-up services. All Cisco Virtual Private Network approaches are simple to integrate and manage and offer the flexibility to evolve with your changing business requirements.
Products Included in Cisco's Security Solution
Cisco offers a full catalog of products designed for stopping information theft, virus and worm infections, Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, and other threats to your network. Categories and products include:
- Virtual Private Network appliance (Cisco Virtual Private Network access concentrators and clients): Dedicated physical unit or software mechanism for configuring and administering Virtual Private Networks
- Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Switch based: Identity-based features integrated into Cisco switches
- Router controlled: Virtual Private Network capability integrated into routers
- Expanded perimeter protection
- Cisco PIX or ASA Firewall: Dedicated hardware or software device to allow or block access to the infrastructure or processes
- Cisco Router controlled: Firewall functions incorporated into routers
- Network-based device (Cisco Security Agent): Dedicated physical unit or software for uncovering attacks inside the company network
- Host-based software (Cisco Security Agent): Devoted physical unit or software for uncovering, remediating, and documenting attacks on hosts
- Cisco Firewall sensor: Sensing capability built into a firewall to sense and document penetrations at the network perimeter
- Cisco Catalyst sensor: Sensor incorporated into a Cisco switch to find and document attacks at the switch
- Cisco Router sensor: Detector within a switch to find and document penetrations at the router
Safe Management and Policy
- Cisco Access Control Server (ACS) using RADIUS and TACACS authentication: Central access control framework for authentication, permission, and accounting from an graphical Web interface
- Cisco Security Manager: Expandable solution to provision device configuration and policies for firewalls, VPNs, and IPS
How Progent's Consultants Can Assist You with Cisco Security Technology
Progent can give you access to a certified CCIE or certified CCNP to assist you to select, integrate, and maintain Cisco security technology. Progent's CISM and CISSP security professionals can advise you about how to design security into your business processes. Progent can assist you to develop a documented security plan to establish clear security policies, install monitoring and auditing utilities, design and implement a secure connectivity architecture that incorporates technology from diverse vendors, offer MS Internet Security and Acceleration 2006 Server consulting and
Forefront TMG integration, and advise you about steps to optimize the safety of your network. Progent's security expertise can help you implement a firewall, design secure remote and mobile connectivity to messaging and corporate data, and implement or repair Virtual Private Networks.
To learn additional details concerning Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco products, pick a subject:
If you wish to get in touch with Progent about professional expertise for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.