Cisco's security solutions for small to medium size companies provide a complete set of manageable network protection devices and utilities to enable you to protect your entire network infrastructure. Cisco's rich product line of protection and Virtual Private Network solutions includes routers, switches, PIX and ASA firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and VPN concentrators. Progent's seasoned support engineers includes experienced professionals with Cisco's CCIE and CCNP certification who can assist your company to select and deploy VPN and protection solutions that work best with your business.
Virtual Private Networks
Cisco offers multiple alternatives for configuring a Virtual Private Network system, so you can select the approach that best aligns with your business requirements. You can set up both remote access and office-to-office Virtual Private Networks with Cisco IOS Software, through utilities and Advanced Integrated Module encryption boards, or with hardware units, such as a Virtual Private Network concentrator, router, Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services, or devoted VPN server for dial-up services. All Cisco VPN solutions are easy to deploy and administer and provide the versatility to evolve with changing operational needs.
Products Associated with Cisco's Protection Technology
Cisco offers a full line of products designed for preventing information theft, virus outbreaks, Denial of Service (DDoS) assaults, and other dangers to your system. Categories and security products include:
- Virtual Private Network device (Cisco VPN access concentrators and clients): Dedicated hardware or software device for setting up and administering VPNs
- Cisco Catalyst and Cisco Nexus Switch controlled: Identity-focused features designed into Cisco switches
- Router controlled: Virtual Private Network features incorporated into routers
- Expanded perimeter protection
- PIX or ASA Firewall: Dedicated hardware or software device to permit or block access to the infrastructure or processes
- Router based: Firewall features integrated into routers
- Network-based device (Cisco Security Agent): Dedicated physical unit or software mechanism for finding intrusions inside the company network
- Host-based software (Cisco Security Agent): Dedicated physical unit or software mechanism for uncovering, remediating, and reporting penetrations on hosts
- Cisco Firewall sensor: Sensing capability within a firewall to sense and document intrusions at the network perimeter
- Catalyst Switch sensor: Sensing capability built into a switch to find and document intrusions at the switch
- Router sensor: Detector built into a switch to detect and report attacks at the router
Secure Management and Policy
- Cisco Access Control Server (ACS) utilizing RADIUS and TACACS: Centralized access management mechanism for authentication, permission, and accounting from a web GUI
- Cisco Security Manager: Scalable solution for configuration and policies for firewalls, VPNs, and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
How Progent's Engineers Can Assist Your Company with Cisco Security Technology
Progent can give you access to a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or Cisco Certified Network Professional to help you to select, integrate, and maintain Cisco security technology. Progent's CISA and ISSAP security specialists can advise you about how to design protection into your business processes. Progent can help you to develop a written security plan to establish precise security policies, install scanning and tracking utilities, create and install a secure connectivity architecture that includes products from a variety of network companies, offer MS Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) 2006 Server support services and
Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 integration, and advise you about procedures to maximize the safety of your network. Progent's security consulting is available to help you configure a PIX or ASA firewall, set up secure remote connectivity to email and business information, and install or troubleshoot VPNs.
To see additional information about Progent's professional support for Cisco solutions, pick a subject:
To ask Progent about technical assistance for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.