Cisco's security solutions for small to medium size businesses offer a complete set of easy-to-manage network protection products and technologies to help you to safeguard your wired and wireless network infrastructure. Cisco's extensive catalog of protection and Virtual Private Network technologies features routers, Catalyst and Nexus switches, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and VPN access concentrators. Progent's expert support engineers includes veteran professionals with Cisco's CCIE and CCNP credentials who can assist your company to select and integrate Virtual Private Network and security solutions that work best with your business.
Cisco Virtual Private Networks
Cisco offers several alternatives for implementing a VPN system, allowing you to choose the approach that best fits your business requirements. You can install both remote access and office-to-office VPNs with IOS Software, through utilities and Advanced Integrated Module encryption cards, or with hardware appliances, such as a VPN concentrator, router, Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls with Firepower Services, or devoted VPN server for dial-up services. All Cisco VPN solutions are easy to integrate and administer and provide the flexibility to grow along with future operational requirements.
Components Associated with Cisco's Protection Technology
Cisco offers a full line of products aimed at stopping stealing data, virus and worm outbreaks, DDoS assaults, and other dangers to your system. Categories and security products include:
- VPN appliance (Cisco VPN concentrators and clients): Devoted physical unit or software device for setting up and managing VPNs
- Catalyst and Cisco Nexus Switch based: Identity-focused functions integrated into Cisco switches
- Cisco Router based: Virtual Private Network capability built into routers
- Extended perimeter security
- Cisco PIX or ASA Firewall: Devoted hardware or software mechanism to allow or block connectivity to the infrastructure or applications
- Cisco Router controlled: Firewall capability designed into routers
- Network-based appliance (Cisco Security Agent): Devoted hardware or program for uncovering intrusions within the organization's network
- Host-based software (Cisco Security Agent): Devoted hardware or software for uncovering, mitigating, and documenting intrusions on hosts
- Firewall sensor: Sensing capability within a firewall to find and document intrusions at the network public/private edge
- Catalyst Switch sensor: Sensor incorporated into a Cisco switch to find and document penetrations at the switch
- Cisco Router sensor: Detector incorporated into a switch to sense and document penetrations at the router
Safe Device Management and Policy
- Access Control Server utilizing RADIUS and TACACS: Centrally provisioned access management mechanism for user authentication, authorization, and accounting from a web GUI
- Cisco Security Manager: Expandable mechanism to provision configuration and security policies for firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, and IPS
How Progent's Engineers Can Assist You with Cisco Security Solutions
Progent can provide a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or certified CCNP to help you to choose, integrate, and support Cisco security solutions. Progent's CISM, CISSP, and ISSAP security professionals can advise you about how to design protection into your business processes. Progent can help you to develop a written security strategy to define precise policies, install scanning and auditing utilities, create and implement a secure connectivity infrastructure that incorporates technology from a variety of vendors, provide MS Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) 2006 Server support and
Forefront TMG integration, and advise you about steps to maximize the safety of your infrastructure. Progent's security consulting is available to help you implement a PIX or ASA firewall, set up secure remote and mobile connectivity to messaging and corporate information, and implement or repair VPNs.
To learn additional details concerning Progent's professional assistance for Cisco products, pick a subject:
In order to contact Progent about consulting expertise for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.