Cisco's security solutions for small to medium size businesses offer a complete set of easy-to-manage security hardware and software to enable you to protect your entire network environment. Cisco's rich product line of security and VPN solutions features routers, Catalyst and Nexus switches, PIX and ASA firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and Virtual Private Network access concentrators. Progent's seasoned support engineers includes veteran professionals with Cisco's CCIE certification who can assist your organization to select and integrate Virtual Private Network and security solutions that work optimally with your environment.
Cisco provides multiple options for implementing a VPN solution, so you can select the approach that most closely fits your operational requirements. You can install both remote connectivity and site-to-site Virtual Private Networks with Cisco IOS Software, through software and Advanced Integrated Module (AIM) hardware encryption boards, or with physical units, such as a Virtual Private Network concentrator, router, ASA Firewall or PIX Firewall, or dedicated Virtual Private Network server for dial-up services. All Cisco VPN approaches are easy to integrate and manage and provide the flexibility to evolve along with future operational needs.
Products Included in Cisco's Protection Solution
Cisco has a full catalog of security offerings designed for stopping information theft, virus outbreaks, Denial of Service assaults, and other threats to your system. Categories and products include:
- Virtual Private Network device (Cisco VPN access concentrators and clients): Devoted hardware or software mechanism for configuring and managing VPNs
- Catalyst and Nexus Series Switch based: Identity-focused features designed into Cisco switches
- Router controlled: VPN features integrated into Cisco routers
- Extended perimeter protection
- PIX or ASA Firewall: Dedicated hardware or software mechanism to permit or block connectivity to the infrastructure or processes
- Cisco Router based: Firewall features built into routers
- Network-attached appliance (Cisco Security Agent): Devoted physical unit or software mechanism for uncovering attacks inside the organization's network
- Host-based software (Cisco Security Agent): Dedicated hardware or software for detecting, mitigating, and reporting attacks on hosts
- Firewall sensor: Sensing capability built into a Cisco firewall to sense and report intrusions at the network public/private edge
- Cisco Catalyst sensor: Detector incorporated into a switch to sense and report intrusions at the switch
- Cisco Router sensor: Sensor incorporated into a switch to detect and document intrusions at the router
Secure Device Management and Policy
- Access Control Server utilizing RADIUS and TACACS authentication: Central user access management framework for user validation, authorization, and accounting from an easy-to-use web utility
How Progent Can Assist Your Business with Cisco Security Products
- Cisco Security Manager: Expandable solution to provision configuration and security policies for firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, and IPS
Progent can provide a certified CCIE or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) to assist you to select, deploy, and maintain Cisco security solutions. Progent's CISM, CISSP, and ISSAP security specialists can show you how to build security into your business operations. Progent can help you to create a written security plan to establish precise security policies, install monitoring and auditing utilities, design and install a protected connectivity architecture that includes technology from a variety of vendors, provide MS Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) 2006 Server support services and
Forefront TMG 2010 configuration help, and advise you about procedures to optimize the safety of your network. Progent's security consulting can help you implement a firewall, set up secure remote and mobile access to email and business data, and install or repair VPNs.
Contact Progent for Consulting Support for Cisco Security Solutions
To contact Progent about consulting services for Cisco security products and technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
To see additional details about Progent's consulting assistance for Cisco solutions, select a subject:
If you wish to ask Progent about consulting expertise for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.