Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Clearwater
Progent's consulting services for IT service firms in Clearwater Florida allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT support team. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progent's range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills you directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service companies seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an affordable way to keep their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow you to increase your support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the number of locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
To see more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests through your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to new business owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, under your direction, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This enables you to shift service assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities outside your main areas of expertise and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Clearwater, Florida Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants offers Clearwater, Florida organizations a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Clearwater, Florida
For more information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Clearwater, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.