Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Clearwater
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Clearwater Florida allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house IT services team. This can help you grow your revenue, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network experts, PC support technicians, network administrators, and data security professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to broaden the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT service providers do not have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable you to increase your support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports via your branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This allows you to transfer service responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on more opportunities outside your core areas of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT service provider by delivering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Clearwater, Florida Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers can deliver Clearwater, Florida businesses a broad range of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Clearwater, Florida
To learn more information about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Clearwater, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.