Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Clearwater
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in Clearwater Florida allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your brand as a transparent augmentation of your regular network support group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progent's range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you elevate and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an economical way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the number of geographies you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
For additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports using your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your assigned email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and core IT skills steadily without having to turn down opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your management, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting platform to make sure all services delivered are fully documented. This enables your IT support organization to shift service assignments to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept additional opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and open additional territories without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Clearwater, Florida Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Clearwater, Florida organizations a wide array of online consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Clearwater, Florida
For more details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Clearwater, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.