Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Clearwater
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Clearwater Florida enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a seamless extension of your regular IT support team. This can help you grow your revenue, flesh out your service portfolio, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service organizations seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an affordable way to keep their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests using your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your specified mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows you to become a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and bills you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and safely accept more opportunities outside your main areas of excellence and serve additional territories without the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network support provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Clearwater, Florida Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Clearwater, Florida organizations a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Clearwater, Florida
For additional details about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Clearwater, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.