Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Cleveland organization to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Cleveland, Ohio companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Cleveland, Ohio organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.