Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Cleveland company to select the right tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Cleveland, Ohio companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Cleveland, Ohio business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.