Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Cleveland company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Cleveland, Ohio businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Cleveland, Ohio company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.