Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Cleveland organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Cleveland, Ohio organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Cleveland, Ohio organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.