Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Cleveland company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Cleveland, Ohio companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Cleveland, Ohio company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.