Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Cleveland organization to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Cleveland, Ohio businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Cleveland, Ohio organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.