Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Cleveland organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Cleveland, Ohio companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Cleveland, Ohio organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.