Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Cleveland organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Cleveland, Ohio companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Cleveland, Ohio company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.