Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Cleveland company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Cleveland, Ohio companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Cleveland, Ohio company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.