Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Cleveland
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Cleveland Ohio enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a seamless extension of your regular network services team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of background delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service providers seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
To see more details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit requests using your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, under your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully documented. This enables your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept more jobs outside your core areas of expertise and open new geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Cleveland, Ohio Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers can deliver Cleveland, Ohio organizations a broad range of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Cleveland, Ohio
For more information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Cleveland, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.