Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Cleveland
Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Cleveland Ohio allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a seamless extension of your in-house network services group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the world's biggest IT support businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support companies do not have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports by means of your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a single source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house support group, under your direction, and bills you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for you to transfer service assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably accept additional jobs outside your main fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide range of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support saves money and produces fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Cleveland, Ohio Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers offers Cleveland, Ohio organizations a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Cleveland, Ohio
For more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Cleveland, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.