Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Cleveland
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Cleveland Ohio enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your own branding as a transparent extension of your in-house IT services team. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and data security consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT service organizations rarely have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter requests using your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service group, under your direction, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This enables support group to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably take on additional jobs beyond your core fields of excellence and open additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Cleveland, Ohio Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Cleveland, Ohio companies a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in Cleveland, Ohio
For additional details about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Cleveland, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.