Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Cleveland
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Cleveland Ohio enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT support team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the number of geographies you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests by means of your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your dedicated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, under your management, and bills you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation platform to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows support group to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently take on additional jobs outside your main areas of excellence and open new territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Cleveland, Ohio Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can deliver Cleveland, Ohio companies a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Cleveland, Ohio
For additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Cleveland, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.