Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Colorado Springs
Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Colorado Springs Colorado enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a seamless extension of your in-house IT services group. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop support technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as seamless supplements to the support groups of some of the world's biggest IT support businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support providers do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support firms a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports via your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your dedicated email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without having to say no to new business owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your management, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are fully documented. This enables support group to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept more opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and open new territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide range of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Colorado Springs, Colorado Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers offers Colorado Springs, Colorado organizations a wide array of online consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Colorado Springs, Colorado
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Colorado Springs, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.