Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Colorado Springs
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Colorado Springs Colorado enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house network services team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service companies rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations a practical way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable you to expand your support volume, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is available across the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit incident reports through your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, under your direction, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully documented. This allows you to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and safely accept more jobs beyond your main fields of excellence and open additional territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large roster of high-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service saves money while delivering quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Colorado Springs, Colorado Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Colorado Springs, Colorado organizations a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Firms in Colorado Springs, Colorado
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Colorado Springs, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.