Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Columbus
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Columbus Ohio allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT services group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience providing online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service organizations rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is available across the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports using your branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your designated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support group, under your management, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This enables you to shift account assignments to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely take on more opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and open additional territories without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service provider by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective online service saves money and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Columbus, Ohio Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Columbus, Ohio businesses a wide range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Columbus, Ohio
To learn more details about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Columbus, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.