Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Columbus
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Columbus Ohio allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT services group. This can help you grow your revenue, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, desktop support specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service organizations a practical way to retain their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is available across the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests by means of your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your dedicated email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all IT expertise your customers may need. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house support group, responding to your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This enables support group to shift account assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely accept additional jobs beyond your main areas of expertise and open new geographies without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support provider by offering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support saves money and produces quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Columbus, Ohio Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers can deliver Columbus, Ohio companies a broad array of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Columbus, Ohio
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Columbus, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.