Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in Columbus
Progentís consulting program for network service organizations enables Columbus, Ohio companies to offer your customers Progent's consulting services with your own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT services group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, fill out your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of experience providing online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. Progent charges no retainer for services delivered during standard working hours and imposes no startup fees. You can terminate services at any time with no added charge. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms allows you to act as a single source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can build your staff and IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support team, under your management, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- No Subscription or Startup Cost: Progent bills only for support services delivered and charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This enables support group to shift account assignments to internal personnel once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and affordably take on additional opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and serve new territories without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT support provider by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Columbus, Ohio Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers can deliver Columbus, Ohio businesses a broad array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Columbus, Ohio
For more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Columbus, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.