Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Columbus
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in Columbus Ohio enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your brand as a transparent supplement to your regular IT services team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have worked as transparent expansions to the IT groups of some of the world's biggest IT support businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support providers rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the number of locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see more details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is available across the country at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests via your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your assigned email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows you to act as a single source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support group, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows your IT support organization to shift service assignments to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on more opportunities outside your main areas of excellence and open new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT service firm by offering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide range of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Columbus, Ohio Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers offers Columbus, Ohio organizations a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Columbus, Ohio
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Columbus, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.