Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Columbus
Progent's consulting services for network service organizations in Columbus Ohio enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a transparent supplement to your regular IT services team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and data security consultants have acted as seamless supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progent's transparency helps you elevate and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT service providers rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests by means of your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your assigned email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to become a single source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely take on additional jobs outside your core fields of excellence and open additional territories without the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT service firm by delivering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Columbus, Ohio Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can deliver Columbus, Ohio companies a wide array of online consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Columbus, Ohio
For more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Columbus, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.