Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Columbus
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in Columbus Ohio allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT services group. This can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the world's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's transparency helps you elevate and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of experience providing online consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT support providers seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service organizations an affordable way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution enable you to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the number of geographies you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports through your custom branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your dedicated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a single source for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal support group, under your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting platform to make sure all services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for you to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely take on more opportunities beyond your core areas of excellence and serve additional territories without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Columbus, Ohio Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers offers Columbus, Ohio organizations a wide array of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Columbus, Ohio
For additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Columbus, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.