Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Columbus
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Columbus Ohio enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular IT services group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service organizations rarely have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests via your custom branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, under your direction, and bills you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This enables support group to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on additional jobs outside your core areas of expertise and serve additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT support firm by offering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Columbus, Ohio Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants offers Columbus, Ohio organizations a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Columbus, Ohio
For additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Columbus, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.