Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Columbus
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in Columbus Ohio enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular network services team. This can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progent's range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT support firms do not have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit requests through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your dedicated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to act as a single source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to opportunities due to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all services performed are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for support group to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more jobs outside your main areas of expertise and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service firm by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Columbus, Ohio Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants can deliver Columbus, Ohio companies a wide range of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in Columbus, Ohio
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Columbus, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.