Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Columbus organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Columbus, Ohio organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to accommodate a combination of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online help for both legacy and current technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad range of devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This provides network managers more control over the digital environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for integrating home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput as well as security problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Business-critical applications might demand backup Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for identifying ISPs, picking appropriate service packages, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Columbus, Ohio business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.