Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Columbus company to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Columbus, Ohio companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be particularly complicated if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned hardware like PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated and current technologies in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authenticated remote employees to use IT resources located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a teleworker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for setting up routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can cause throughput and security issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Vital applications may require backup Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for selecting service providers, selecting sensible service offerings, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Columbus, Ohio organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.