Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Columbus organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Columbus, Ohio organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the network infrastructure needed for a remote workforce can be particularly complicated if you have to manage a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online support for both outdated and current technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authenticated remote employees to use IT resources situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a broad range of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online consulting for setting up routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Business-critical processes might demand redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking ISPs, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up redundant Internet access. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Columbus, Ohio organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.