Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Columbus company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Columbus, Ohio organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home workforce can be especially challenging if you must accommodate a combination of worker-owned hardware such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online help for both legacy as well as current technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authorized remote workers to access IT resources located at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier remote support for integrating home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration help.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Vital processes may demand redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service bundles, and setting up redundant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Columbus, Ohio business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.