Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Manhattan Beach
Progent's consulting services for network service organizations in Manhattan Beach California enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house network services team. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as transparent extensions to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progent's range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT support firms do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an affordable way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
For additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter requests using your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your designated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single source for practically all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service group, under your management, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and serve new geographies without assuming the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support provider by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of high-level consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Manhattan Beach, California Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Manhattan Beach, California companies a wide range of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in Manhattan Beach, California
For additional information about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Manhattan Beach, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.