Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Manhattan Beach
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Manhattan Beach California allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your regular network support group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience providing online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support firms rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For more details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, responding to your direction, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer service responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and affordably take on more opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support provider by delivering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large team of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Manhattan Beach, California Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Manhattan Beach, California organizations a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Manhattan Beach, California
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Manhattan Beach, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.