Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Palo Alto
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Palo Alto California enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT support team. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of background delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT support providers seldom have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit requests through your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a request to your dedicated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to new business owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for you to shift account responsibilities to internal personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely take on more opportunities beyond your core areas of excellence and open new territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces fast results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Palo Alto, California Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants offers Palo Alto, California companies a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers in Palo Alto, California
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Palo Alto, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.