Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Palo Alto
Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Palo Alto California enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support team. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progent's range of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service organizations rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests by means of your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your management, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer account assignments to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept more jobs outside your main areas of excellence and open additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Palo Alto, California Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can provide Palo Alto, California companies a broad range of remote consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Palo Alto, California
For additional information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Palo Alto, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.