Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Palo Alto
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Palo Alto California enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house network services group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, expand your service catalog, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support companies seldom have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms a practical way to retain their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow you to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
To see additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is available across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests via your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support group, responding to your direction, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely accept additional opportunities outside your main areas of expertise and open new territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online service saves money and produces fast results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Palo Alto, California Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Palo Alto, California organizations a broad range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Palo Alto, California
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Palo Alto, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.