Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Palo Alto
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Palo Alto California allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your regular IT support group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network experts, desktop support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service firms do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an economical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports using your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to act as a single source for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to say no to new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to in-house personnel when you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably accept additional jobs outside your core areas of excellence and serve new territories without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Palo Alto, California Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can provide Palo Alto, California organizations a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Palo Alto, California
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Palo Alto, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.