Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Palo Alto
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Palo Alto California allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular network support team. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have acted as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an effective Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service firms do not have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your business can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For more details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports through your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your management, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows support group to shift service assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely take on additional opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Palo Alto, California Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants can provide Palo Alto, California companies a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Palo Alto, California
For more details about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Palo Alto, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.