Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Palo Alto
Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Palo Alto California enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT services group. These services can help you add to your client base, flesh out your service offerings, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC support specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the world's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progent's transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of background delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support firms seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms an economical way to retain their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests by means of your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service team, under your management, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and safely accept more opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Palo Alto, California Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can provide Palo Alto, California organizations a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Palo Alto, California
To learn more information about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Palo Alto, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.