Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Pittsburgh
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a seamless extension of your regular network services team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, desktop support technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as transparent extensions to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service companies seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit requests through your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to become a single source for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This enables support group to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely accept additional opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and open new geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers offers Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania businesses a broad range of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.