Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Pittsburgh
Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT support group. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the world's biggest IT support businesses. Progent's range of expertise enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progent's transparency helps you elevate and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but difficult to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service organizations do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service organizations an economical way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution enable you to increase your support volume, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the number of locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests via your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to decline new business due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house support group, under your direction, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to in-house personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently take on more opportunities beyond your main areas of excellence and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania businesses a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
For additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.