Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Pittsburgh
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT support group. This can help you grow your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless supplements to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills you directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT service providers seldom have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit requests using your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down new business owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and bills you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for support group to transfer service assignments to internal consultants when you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more jobs outside your core fields of expertise and open additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants offers Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania companies a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.