Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Pittsburgh
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your regular IT support team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC support specialists, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Smaller IT support providers seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms a practical way to keep their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter requests using your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your specified email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to turn down opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service group, under your management, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced documentation system to make sure all services delivered are fully described. This allows support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal personnel when you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably take on more opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT support firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania companies a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Organizations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
To learn more information about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.