Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Pittsburgh
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT support team. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, expand your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service organizations seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms an affordable way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter requests via your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your customers may need. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without having to decline opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer service assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely take on more jobs outside your core areas of expertise and open new geographies without the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support provider by offering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers offers Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania businesses a broad array of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Firms in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.