Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Tucson
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Tucson Arizona allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular network services team. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT service companies seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an economical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For more details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit requests via your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your dedicated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to become a sole source for practically all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows you to transfer service assignments to in-house personnel once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and efficiently take on more jobs outside your main fields of excellence and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Tucson, Arizona Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers offers Tucson, Arizona organizations a wide range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers in Tucson, Arizona
For more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Tucson, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.