Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Tucson
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Tucson Arizona enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house network support group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support companies seldom have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests using your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your designated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down new business owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, responding to your direction, and invoices you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and affordably accept additional jobs outside your core areas of expertise and open additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large roster of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Tucson, Arizona Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can deliver Tucson, Arizona businesses a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Tucson, Arizona
For additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Tucson, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.