Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Tucson
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Tucson Arizona enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support group. This can help you grow your client base, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of experience providing online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support providers rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
To see more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests using your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to become a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house support group, responding to your direction, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This allows support group to shift service assignments to in-house personnel when you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept more opportunities outside your core fields of excellence and open additional territories without the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service firm by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Tucson, Arizona Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Tucson, Arizona organizations a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Tucson, Arizona
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Tucson, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.