Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Tucson
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Tucson Arizona enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your regular network support team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service firms do not have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to keep their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is available across the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit service requests via your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to act as a single source for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal support group, under your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced documentation system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows support group to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants once you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept additional jobs outside your main areas of expertise and open additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Tucson, Arizona Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants offers Tucson, Arizona businesses a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Tucson, Arizona
To learn more details about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Tucson, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.