Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Tucson
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Tucson Arizona allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your own branding as a transparent extension of your in-house IT support group. This can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, fill out your service catalog, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, PC support technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as seamless supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service providers do not have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service firms an economical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available across the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your assigned email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house support group, responding to your direction, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service documentation system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept more opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and serve new geographies without the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Tucson, Arizona Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Tucson, Arizona organizations a broad range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Tucson, Arizona
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Tucson, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.