Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Tucson
Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Tucson Arizona allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a transparent extension of your regular IT support team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, fill out your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progent's range of expertise enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations rarely have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms an economical way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the number of locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports through your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for you to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on more jobs beyond your core fields of excellence and open additional territories without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support firm by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progent's engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Tucson, Arizona Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Tucson, Arizona organizations a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Tucson, Arizona
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Tucson, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.