Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Charleston
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Charleston South Carolina enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a transparent extension of your regular network support team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, expand your service portfolio, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of experience delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support companies do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations a practical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
For more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your custom branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline new business owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This enables support group to shift service assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably accept additional opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and open additional territories without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide range of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Charleston, South Carolina Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Charleston, South Carolina organizations a wide array of online consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Charleston, South Carolina
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Charleston, South Carolina, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.