Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Charleston
Progent's consulting services for IT service firms in Charleston South Carolina enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network services team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide team of network engineers, desktop support specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the IT staffs of some of the world's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service firms do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the number of locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter requests by means of your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and core IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, under your direction, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service documentation platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on more opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and serve new territories without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by offering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of senior consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Charleston, South Carolina Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants offers Charleston, South Carolina companies a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Charleston, South Carolina
To learn more information about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Charleston, South Carolina, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.