Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Edmonton
Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Edmonton Alberta allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's nationwide roster of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the world's largest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you elevate and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Smaller IT support providers do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support firms an economical way to keep their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your specified email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to act as a single source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to decline new business owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, responding to your direction, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This enables support group to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably accept more opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and serve new territories without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Edmonton, Alberta Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants can provide Edmonton, Alberta businesses a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Edmonton, Alberta
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Edmonton, Alberta, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.