Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Edmonton
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Edmonton Alberta enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house network support team. This can help you add to your client base, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of experience providing remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms do not have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
To see more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports via your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your direction, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This enables support group to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and affordably take on more jobs outside your main areas of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by delivering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Edmonton, Alberta Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers offers Edmonton, Alberta businesses a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Edmonton, Alberta
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Edmonton, Alberta, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.