Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Edmonton
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in Edmonton Alberta allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your regular IT services team. This can help you add to your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's nationwide team of network engineers, desktop support technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent expansions to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progent's range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency lets you elevate and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT support companies do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support firms a practical way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the number of locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is available across the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests through your branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your dedicated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house support group, responding to your management, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This allows you to transfer service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities outside your core areas of excellence and serve additional territories without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Edmonton, Alberta Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Edmonton, Alberta organizations a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in Edmonton, Alberta
For additional information about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Edmonton, Alberta, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.