Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Edmonton
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Edmonton Alberta allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your regular IT support group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, expand your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service organizations rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an economical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests via your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to act as a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house support group, responding to your direction, and bills you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This allows support group to transfer service responsibilities to internal consultants once you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and affordably accept more jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and serve new geographies without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network support provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective remote support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Edmonton, Alberta Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants can deliver Edmonton, Alberta organizations a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Edmonton, Alberta
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Edmonton, Alberta, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.