Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Saddle Brook
Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Saddle Brook New Jersey allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your brand as a transparent supplement to your regular network services group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, expand your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and data security professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progent's range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support business, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you elevate and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service organizations rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service firms a practical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For additional information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests via your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your designated mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service team, under your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows you to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs outside your main areas of expertise and open additional geographies without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of top-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Saddle Brook, New Jersey Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Saddle Brook, New Jersey organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Saddle Brook, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.