Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Saddle Brook
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Saddle Brook New Jersey allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your brand as a seamless augmentation of your regular network support group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, fill out your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network engineers, PC support specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background providing online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of a successful Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support companies do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow you to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit service requests through your branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your designated email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This enables support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and serve additional territories without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by offering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Saddle Brook, New Jersey Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Saddle Brook, New Jersey organizations a broad range of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
For more information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Saddle Brook, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.