Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Saddle Brook
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Saddle Brook New Jersey enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house network services team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience providing remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT support providers do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports by means of your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to become a single source for practically all technical expertise your customers may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to ensure that all IT services performed are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to shift service assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably accept more opportunities outside your core fields of excellence and serve additional territories without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Saddle Brook, New Jersey Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants can provide Saddle Brook, New Jersey companies a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Saddle Brook, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.