Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Saddle Brook
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Saddle Brook New Jersey enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular IT services group. This can help you add to your revenue, expand your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, desktop support specialists, network admins, and data security professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service providers seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is available across the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests using your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your designated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables you to transfer account assignments to internal personnel when you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and affordably take on additional jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and open new geographies without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT service provider by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Saddle Brook, New Jersey Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants can deliver Saddle Brook, New Jersey businesses a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Saddle Brook, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.