Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Saddle Brook
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Saddle Brook New Jersey allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house network services team. This can help you grow your client base, fill out your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT service firms seldom have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations a practical way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter incident reports using your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all IT expertise your customers may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house support group, under your direction, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by offering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Saddle Brook, New Jersey Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers Saddle Brook, New Jersey businesses a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Saddle Brook, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.