Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in San Antonio
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in San Antonio Texas enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT services team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, expand your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network engineers, desktop support technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you directly and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports by means of your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support group, responding to your direction, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This enables you to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely take on more opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and open additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network support provider by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large roster of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for San Antonio, Texas Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers offers San Antonio, Texas organizations a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in San Antonio, Texas
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in San Antonio, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.