Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in San Antonio
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in San Antonio Texas allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT support team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you elevate and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT support organizations do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit requests through your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to become a single source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house support group, responding to your direction, and invoices you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables support group to transfer service assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely take on more opportunities outside your main areas of expertise and serve additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for San Antonio, Texas Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver San Antonio, Texas companies a wide range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in San Antonio, Texas
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in San Antonio, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.