Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in San Antonio
Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in San Antonio Texas enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your in-house IT support team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, fill out your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, desktop support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progent's transparency helps you elevate and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT service providers rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available across the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter requests via your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your assigned email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to act as a single source for virtually all IT expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, under your management, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are fully documented. This allows your IT support organization to shift service assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably take on more opportunities outside your core areas of excellence and serve additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service provider by offering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progent's engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for San Antonio, Texas Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts offers San Antonio, Texas organizations a broad array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in San Antonio, Texas
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in San Antonio, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.