Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in San Antonio
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in San Antonio Texas enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a transparent supplement to your regular network services team. These services can help you add to your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent expansions to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT service organizations seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit requests using your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your designated email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, under your direction, and bills you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service documentation platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift account assignments to in-house personnel when you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably take on more jobs outside your main areas of excellence and serve additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by offering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large team of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for San Antonio, Texas Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide San Antonio, Texas companies a broad range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in San Antonio, Texas
For additional details about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in San Antonio, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.