Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in San Antonio
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in San Antonio Texas enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a seamless extension of your regular IT services group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network experts, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service companies do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations a practical way to keep their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow you to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests by means of your custom branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your specified mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a single source for practically all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to say no to opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your coordination, and bills you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This allows you to shift account assignments to internal consultants once you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more opportunities outside your core fields of excellence and open additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT support provider by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for San Antonio, Texas Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver San Antonio, Texas companies a broad range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Firms in San Antonio, Texas
For additional information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in San Antonio, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.