Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in San Antonio
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in San Antonio Texas allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT services team. These services can help you grow your revenue, expand your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service firms seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter requests using your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your assigned mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support group, under your direction, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel when you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional jobs outside your main fields of expertise and open additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide range of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for San Antonio, Texas Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver San Antonio, Texas businesses a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in San Antonio, Texas
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in San Antonio, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.