Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Santa Rosa
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Santa Rosa California enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular network support team. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service firms do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the number of locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit requests by means of your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows you to become a sole point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to decline opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, responding to your management, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows you to shift account responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more opportunities beyond your core areas of excellence and open additional territories without the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide array of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large team of high-level consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Santa Rosa, California Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers offers Santa Rosa, California companies a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Santa Rosa, California
For additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Santa Rosa, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.