Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Santa Rosa
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in Santa Rosa California enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT services team. This can help you grow your client base, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's nationwide roster of network engineers, PC support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent expansions to the support groups of some of the world's largest IT support businesses. Progent's range of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of experience providing online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your company can handle, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit requests through your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your designated email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to become a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal support group, responding to your management, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables support group to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept additional jobs outside your main areas of excellence and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support provider by offering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide range of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service saves money while delivering fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progent's engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Santa Rosa, California Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Santa Rosa, California companies a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Santa Rosa, California
For additional information about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Santa Rosa, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.