Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Santa Rosa
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Santa Rosa California enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular IT services team. This can help you grow your revenue, expand your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC support technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support companies rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an affordable way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter incident reports through your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to decline new business owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully documented. This allows support group to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel when you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and affordably take on additional jobs outside your main fields of excellence and open additional geographies without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service firm by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Santa Rosa, California Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers offers Santa Rosa, California companies a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Santa Rosa, California
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Santa Rosa, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.