Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Santa Rosa
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Santa Rosa California enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular IT support team. This can help you grow your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service providers do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service firms a practical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
To see more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter requests using your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your designated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service team, responding to your direction, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to internal consultants once you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network service firm by delivering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Santa Rosa, California Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Santa Rosa, California organizations a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Santa Rosa, California
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Santa Rosa, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.