Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Santa Rosa
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Santa Rosa California allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house network services group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have worked as transparent expansions to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service firms rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an economical way to keep their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your dedicated email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to become a single point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to decline opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for you to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on more jobs outside your core fields of expertise and serve new geographies without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large roster of high-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Santa Rosa, California Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Santa Rosa, California organizations a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Santa Rosa, California
For more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Santa Rosa, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.