Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in West Palm Beach
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in West Palm Beach Florida enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular IT services team. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as transparent supplements to the IT staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service companies rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms a practical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests through your branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a message to your dedicated email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to act as a single point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your coordination, and bills you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This enables support group to shift account assignments to in-house consultants when you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and open new geographies without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network support firm by offering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for West Palm Beach, Florida Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver West Palm Beach, Florida organizations a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in West Palm Beach, Florida
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in West Palm Beach, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.