Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in West Palm Beach
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in West Palm Beach Florida allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house network support group. This can help you add to your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service firms rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service firms an affordable way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports by means of your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your designated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house support team, under your coordination, and bills you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation platform to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows support group to shift account assignments to internal consultants once you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more jobs outside your core fields of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support provider by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for West Palm Beach, Florida Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers offers West Palm Beach, Florida organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers in West Palm Beach, Florida
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in West Palm Beach, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.