Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in West Palm Beach
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in West Palm Beach Florida enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT support group. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the support staffs of some of the world's biggest IT support businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progent's transparency helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support providers seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations a practical way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests using your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your designated email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows support group to transfer account responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and safely take on additional jobs beyond your core fields of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT support provider by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for West Palm Beach, Florida Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants offers West Palm Beach, Florida companies a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in West Palm Beach, Florida
For more information about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in West Palm Beach, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.