Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in West Palm Beach
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in West Palm Beach Florida allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network services group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless supplements to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT service organizations do not have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms an economical way to retain their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable you to expand your support volume, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter requests via your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a request to your designated mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for support group to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on additional jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and open new geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service provider by offering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for West Palm Beach, Florida Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can deliver West Palm Beach, Florida businesses a broad range of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in West Palm Beach, Florida
For more details about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in West Palm Beach, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.