Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in West Palm Beach
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in West Palm Beach Florida allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT support team. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of experience providing remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to increase your support workload, the range of technologies your company can take on, the number of locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your designated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your customers may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, responding to your direction, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift service assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely accept more opportunities outside your core areas of expertise and open new geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for West Palm Beach, Florida Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants offers West Palm Beach, Florida companies a broad array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in West Palm Beach, Florida
For additional information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in West Palm Beach, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.