Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in West Palm Beach
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in West Palm Beach Florida enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house network services team. This can help you add to your revenue, expand your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise enables you to broaden the scope of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you elevate and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of background providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT service providers seldom have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For additional information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests via your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your assigned email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift service assignments to internal consultants once you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and affordably accept more jobs beyond your core areas of expertise and serve additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide array of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for West Palm Beach, Florida Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers offers West Palm Beach, Florida companies a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in West Palm Beach, Florida
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in West Palm Beach, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.