Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in West Palm Beach
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in West Palm Beach Florida allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support team. These services can help you add to your client base, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of experience providing online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Smaller IT support firms do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an economical way to retain their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests via your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your assigned email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to become a single point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to turn down new business owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to make sure all services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows support group to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants when you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and safely accept more opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and open additional territories without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large team of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for West Palm Beach, Florida Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver West Palm Beach, Florida organizations a broad array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in West Palm Beach, Florida
For additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in West Palm Beach, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.