Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Fort Myers
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Fort Myers Florida enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house IT services team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, expand your service portfolio, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and data security consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service providers offers transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service companies seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports by means of your custom branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your designated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to become a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, under your direction, and bills you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This enables you to transfer account assignments to internal consultants once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely take on additional opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large team of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Fort Myers, Florida Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can deliver Fort Myers, Florida companies a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Fort Myers, Florida
For more details about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Fort Myers, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.