Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Fort Myers
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Fort Myers Florida allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support group. This can help you grow your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network engineers, desktop support specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience providing online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms seldom have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an economical way to keep their own branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter requests via your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your designated email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to act as a single source for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables support group to transfer service assignments to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely accept more jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and open new territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service firm by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective remote service saves money while delivering fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Fort Myers, Florida Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers Fort Myers, Florida businesses a wide range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Fort Myers, Florida
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Fort Myers, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.