Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Fort Myers
Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Fort Myers Florida enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a seamless supplement to your regular IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide team of network engineers, desktop support specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progent's range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background providing online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support firms rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service firms a practical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow you to expand your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the number of locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests through your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house support group, responding to your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to make sure all services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for you to shift service assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more opportunities beyond your core areas of expertise and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective online service cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Fort Myers, Florida Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can provide Fort Myers, Florida organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Organizations in Fort Myers, Florida
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Fort Myers, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.