Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Fort Myers
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in Fort Myers Florida allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT services team. These services can help you add to your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the world's largest IT service firms. Progent's range of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's transparency helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience providing online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service companies do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms a practical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow you to expand your support workload, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your custom branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to become a single point of contact for practically all technical expertise your customers may require. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, under your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for support group to shift service assignments to in-house personnel once you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs beyond your main areas of excellence and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Fort Myers, Florida Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can deliver Fort Myers, Florida companies a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Firms in Fort Myers, Florida
For additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Fort Myers, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.