Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Fort Myers
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Fort Myers Florida allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house network support team. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and data security consultants have acted as transparent supplements to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of an effective service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support firms rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations a practical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests through your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and core IT skills steadily without having to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, responding to your coordination, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced documentation platform to make sure all services performed are fully documented. This enables your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely take on more opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and serve additional geographies without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of senior technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Fort Myers, Florida Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers Fort Myers, Florida organizations a broad array of remote consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Fort Myers, Florida
For additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Fort Myers, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.