Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Hialeah
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Hialeah Florida allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT services group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of experience providing remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support organizations seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For more details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit requests using your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your assigned email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to decline new business owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, responding to your direction, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables support group to transfer service assignments to in-house consultants when you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on additional jobs outside your core fields of expertise and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Hialeah, Florida Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can deliver Hialeah, Florida companies a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Organizations in Hialeah, Florida
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Hialeah, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.