Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Hialeah
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in Hialeah Florida allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's brand as a seamless extension of your in-house network services team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, expand your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, PC support technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the world's largest IT support firms. Progent's range of expertise enables you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT service organizations rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter incident reports through your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole source for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service team, responding to your management, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept more jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network service firm by delivering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective remote support saves money and produces quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Hialeah, Florida Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Hialeah, Florida businesses a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Hialeah, Florida
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Hialeah, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.