Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Charlotte
Progent's consulting services for network service organizations in Charlotte North Caroline allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT support group. These services can help you add to your revenue, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless extensions to the IT groups of some of the world's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support providers do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the number of locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
For additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter incident reports by means of your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your specified mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to become a sole source for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal support group, responding to your management, and bills you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This enables you to shift service assignments to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept additional jobs beyond your main fields of excellence and open additional territories without the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network support firm by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide array of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of top-level IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Charlotte, North Caroline Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants can provide Charlotte, North Caroline organizations a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Charlotte, North Caroline
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Charlotte, North Caroline, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.