Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Charlotte
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Charlotte North Caroline enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT service firms rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms a practical way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit requests through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support group, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer service responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably accept additional jobs outside your main areas of excellence and open additional territories without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support provider by offering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Charlotte, North Caroline Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can deliver Charlotte, North Caroline companies a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Charlotte, North Caroline
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Charlotte, North Caroline, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.