Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Charlotte
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in Charlotte North Caroline allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the world's biggest IT support businesses. Progent's range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service providers features transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT support organizations do not have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support firms a practical way to retain their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit incident reports using your custom branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your assigned email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to become a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal support team, under your direction, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables you to transfer service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs outside your main fields of excellence and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Charlotte, North Caroline Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants can deliver Charlotte, North Caroline businesses a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Charlotte, North Caroline
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Charlotte, North Caroline, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.