Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Charlotte
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Charlotte North Caroline enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT services group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, PC support specialists, IT admins, and data security professionals have worked as transparent expansions to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service organizations rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations a practical way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
For more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests via your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your specified mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your management, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows you to shift service assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on additional jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and serve additional territories without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Charlotte, North Caroline Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can provide Charlotte, North Caroline organizations a broad array of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Firms in Charlotte, North Caroline
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Charlotte, North Caroline, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.