Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Fort Lauderdale
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in Fort Lauderdale Florida allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support group. These services can help you add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide team of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the world's largest IT support firms. Progent's range of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of experience delivering online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service companies seldom have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support firms a practical way to retain their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the number of geographies you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter requests by means of your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your designated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house support group, responding to your coordination, and bills you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to shift service assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and safely accept more jobs outside your main fields of expertise and serve new geographies without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Fort Lauderdale, Florida Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants offers Fort Lauderdale, Florida companies a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Firms in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.