Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Fort Lauderdale
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Fort Lauderdale Florida allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT support team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, PC support technicians, network administrators, and data security professionals have worked as transparent expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service providers rarely have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms a practical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow you to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests via your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your specified email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single source for practically all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without having to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, under your direction, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an advanced documentation platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables your IT support organization to shift account responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and affordably accept more jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and serve new territories without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by offering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Fort Lauderdale, Florida Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers Fort Lauderdale, Florida businesses a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.