Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Fort Lauderdale
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Fort Lauderdale Florida enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT support team. This can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as transparent adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service firms rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations a practical way to retain their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
For more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available across the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests via your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your direction, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are fully documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer service assignments to internal consultants once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely take on additional opportunities outside your core areas of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Fort Lauderdale, Florida Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can deliver Fort Lauderdale, Florida businesses a wide range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
For more information about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.