Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Fort Lauderdale
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Fort Lauderdale Florida enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support group. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, fill out your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service companies do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms a practical way to keep their company branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports via your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to act as a sole source for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support team, under your coordination, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows support group to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely accept additional jobs outside your core areas of excellence and serve additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Fort Lauderdale, Florida Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants can deliver Fort Lauderdale, Florida businesses a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
For additional information about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.