Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Stamford
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Stamford Connecticut enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT services team. This can help you grow your client base, expand your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, desktop support technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is available across the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit requests using your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your specified mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT expertise your customers may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to turn down new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal support group, responding to your direction, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This enables support group to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely take on additional jobs outside your core fields of expertise and open additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide range of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of senior IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support saves money and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Stamford, Connecticut Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Stamford, Connecticut companies a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in Stamford, Connecticut
For more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Stamford, Connecticut, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.