Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Stamford
Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Stamford Connecticut enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular network services group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless supplements to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you elevate and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service firms rarely have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an economical way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the number of geographies you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter requests via your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house support team, responding to your direction, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and open new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by offering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Major Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Stamford, Connecticut Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers can provide Stamford, Connecticut companies a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Stamford, Connecticut
For more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Stamford, Connecticut, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.