Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Washington
Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Washington Washington allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your regular network services group. This can help you grow your client base, expand your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, desktop support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the support staffs of some of the world's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service providers rarely have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations a practical way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the number of geographies you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests using your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to decline new business owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support team, under your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for support group to shift account responsibilities to internal personnel when you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on additional opportunities outside your core areas of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support firm by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progent's engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Washington, Washington Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can deliver Washington, Washington companies a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Washington, Washington
To learn more details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Washington, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.