Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Washington
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Washington Washington enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT support team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support providers seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports through your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down new business owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, under your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation platform to make sure all services performed are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for support group to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably accept additional opportunities outside your core areas of excellence and serve new geographies without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Washington, Washington Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants can provide Washington, Washington organizations a broad array of online consulting and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Washington, Washington
For more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Washington, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.