Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Washington
Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Washington Washington allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT support group. This can help you grow your client base, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the world's biggest IT support firms. Progent's range of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progent's transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support firms do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your business can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests via your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a message to your assigned mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a single source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills steadily without having to decline opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house support team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows your IT support organization to shift service assignments to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and efficiently accept additional jobs beyond your core areas of expertise and open additional territories without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Major Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Washington, Washington Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Washington, Washington companies a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Organizations in Washington, Washington
For more information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Washington, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.