Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Washington
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Washington Washington enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT services group. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT service providers do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an economical way to keep their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow you to increase your support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter incident reports by means of your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your designated email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, under your management, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting platform to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This allows you to transfer service assignments to in-house personnel when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably accept more jobs outside your main areas of expertise and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support provider by offering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Washington, Washington Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can deliver Washington, Washington companies a broad range of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Washington, Washington
To learn more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Washington, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.